Advertisement

Sunday Video Fun-day

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 208 posts

Sunday Video Fun-day

Postby LOLtron » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:19 am

Sunday Video Fun-day

It's that time of the week again, even the internet slows down to a relaxing speed by Sunday. Here are a few videos floating around this week to pass the time with.

The New Man of Steel Teaser made quite a bit more awesome just by using John Williams's Superman score and Marlon Brando's voiceover.  Chill inducing.

Visual Effects Breakdowns for Game of Thrones season 2.  Very cool to see the scenes overlayed with original and then special effects content to see how they build Westeros.

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Parody cartoon:

A short indy film about one astronauts journey through space and life ending on a hostile planet:

Grounded from Kevin Margo on Vimeo.

New Clip of 'The Dark Knight Returns' animated movie with Batman and his style of diplomacy:

Halloween pitch animatic, from the author: "As a lifelong HALLOWEEN fan it would be a dream to direct a reboot of the franchise that's so near and dear to my heart. I created this animatic to show the tone and storytelling that I would bring to the project if I were lucky enough to have that chance."

Lord of the Rings/Skyrim Piano Medley:

And in case you missed it, the new Hobbit trailer:

(See all five alternate endings HERE)

Written or Contributed by xaraan

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand