Advertisement

Why I Love Comics #104 with the Stars and Creator of Super Knocked up!

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 281 posts

Why I Love Comics #104 with the Stars and Creator of Super Knocked up!

Postby LOLtron » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:00 am

On this episode of the podcast I was joined by Jeff Burns, Mark Pezzula and Jourdan Gibson of the webseries Super Knocked up!

On this episode of the podcast I was joined by Jeff Burns, Mark Pezzula and Jourdan Gibson of the webseries Super Knocked up! We talk about the evolution of the show, Jourdan coming on to the series with season 2, Jourdan's vlogs, the indiegogo campaign, Jeff's writing process, conventions and we even nerd out a bit!

Super Knocked up's official website!

The indiegogo campaign!

SKU official twitter!

SKU's youtube!

SKU's facebook fanpage!

Mark on twitter!

Jourdan on twitter!

Follow me on twitter!

Like our facebook fanpage!

subscribe on itunes!

subscribe to my youtube!

Check out my awesome webcomic, new comic day!

Listen to kirby krackle!

Check out theouthousers.com and comicrelated.com!

Originally Published at Why I Love Comics http://lovecomics.libsyn.com/why-i-love-comics-104-with-the-stars-and-creator-of-super-knocked-up

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand