Advertisement

Why I Love Comics #107 Catching up with Marc Guggenheim and the team behind High Fructose Zombies!

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 4 posts

Why I Love Comics #107 Catching up with Marc Guggenheim and the team behind High Fructose Zombies!

Postby LOLtron » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:00 pm

On this episode of the podcast, Eric returns home after an extended stay in the hospital.

On this episode of the podcast, Eric returns home after an extended stay in the hospital. During that time he got to catch up with Marc Guggenheim and talk Arrow as the guys speak about pulling in John Barrowman, the decision behind the villains being used, being picked up for a full season and the easter eggs packed into each episode!

Next he was joined by new friends from NYCC, Sarah Braly and David Phillips to talk about their awesome comic High Fructose Zombies. They discuss the creation of the book, having a table for the first time ever at NYCC, the "twitter pitch", what inspires them and just so much more!

Marc on twitter!

David on Twitter!

High Fructose Zombie on kickstarter!

High Fructose Zombie on twitter!

High Fructose Zombie on facebook!

Follow me on twitter!

Like the show on facebook!

Subscribe on itunes!

Check out my awesome webcomic, New Comic Day!

Kirby Krackle!

Originally Published at Why I Love Comics http://lovecomics.libsyn.com/why-i-love-comics-107-catching-up-with-marc-guggenheim-and-the-team-behind-high-fructose-zombies

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand