Sunday, September 25, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "For when you've got nowhere else to go."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Coldplay Drummer Will Champion Joins Game of Thrones Cast

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:21 am

Coldplay Drummer Will Champion Joins Game of Thrones Cast

Season 3 will focus less on brutal medieval combat and intrigue, more on feelings.

Source: MTV Geek

HBO's Game of Thrones, the widely acclaimed television adaptation of George R. R. Martin's never-gonna-be-finished A Song of Ice and Fire series of fantasy novels, has added a new member to its cast: mushy alternative rock band Coldplay's drummer, WIll Champion. The drummer will cameo as, inventively, a drummer. Many fans have complained that Game of  Thrones features too much violence and sex, so the addition of an impotent, gloomy British alterna-rocker should help to tone things down. A guitarist named Gary Lightbody, from a band called Snow Patrol, also reportedly joined the cast, but knowing who Coldplay is already stretches the limits of this reporter's understanding of popular music.

Game of Thrones Season 3 premieres on March 31, 2013, unless the cast is feeling too melancholy and depressed, in which case they might just all decide to sit in their rooms with the shades drawn and cut themselves.

Written or Contributed by Jude Terror

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:47 am

I seem to remember a certain-coloured wedding involving a lot of drumming, I wonder if he will be a part of that particular scene.

DOOM DOOM DOOM.

Stalzer2002

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Stalzer2002 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Punchy wrote:I seem to remember a certain-coloured wedding involving a lot of drumming, I wonder if he will be a part of that particular scene.

DOOM DOOM DOOM.

The funny part is that a couple of characters comment on how bad the music is at that wedding.

leave a comment with facebook