Advertisement

the VINYL file episode 3: "I heard a video"

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 4 posts

the VINYL file episode 3: "I heard a video"

Postby LOLtron » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:12 am

the VINYL file episode 3:

Keb brings you another episode of the VINYL file. This week's episode features vinyl from Oh No, Dirty Projectors and Aesop Rock.

Keb returns with yet another episode of the VINYL file. In this episode, he wears his hat in a funny way. Also his shirt is kind of tight and makes his breathing sound like Big Pun. This episode reviews:

Oh No - Ohnomite

Dirty Projectors - Swing Lo Magellan

Aesop Rock - Skelethon

Hear the video, follow Keb on twitter (@KebStarr), subscribe to the YouTube channel and go to the store and get yourself a new vinyl (or a CD).

Written or Contributed by Keb Ellis

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps

Re: the VINYL file episode 3: "I heard a video"

Postby Keb » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:20 am

How the fuck you gonna hear a video?

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum