Advertisement

the VINYL file episode 6: Oh look a tie!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 7 posts

Postby LOLtron » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:37 am

In this episode you will see Keb wearing a tie, getting emotional and reviewing records from Gangrene, the Alchemist and Blu & Exile.

So I finally got around to finishing the sixth episode of the VINYL file. It may or may not be my last, mostly because if I feel like recording more, I will. If not, then you'll have six great episodes to watch over and over again on some Inspector SpaceTime shit (shoutout Community). On this episode of the VINYL file, you'll see reviews for:

Gangrene - The Odditorium

The Alchemist - Russian Roulette

Blu & Exile - Give Me My Flowers While I Can Still Smell Them

Enjoy this episode and the really old tie that I'm wearing. It used to be my dad's tie. Cherish this episode as if it were the last. I'll probably record more when I get tired of watching The Wire.

Follow me on Twitter (@KebStarr) and tweet at me for a shoutout. Also remember to check out the YouTube channel for past episodes.

Written or Contributed by Keb Ellis

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum