Advertisement

Just a Little More Blud: Dead in a Flash

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 208 posts

Postby LOLtron » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:17 am

We're out of the Transformers Trilogy and on to making you feel bad about the Flash!

Source: JALMB

If there's one thing you can count on, it's Jon taking all the fun out of comics.  This time, she does it by explaining just why running fast is a scientifically unsound super power.  

Oh.  We also practice for a game show and I'm pretty sure we mix in a little Jeopardy rules for unexplained reasons.  Good times.

This comic was up at http://jalmb.theouthousers.com/ last night.  Check there late Sunday nights and be ahead of the game.

A reversal of our usual formula.

Notes from the Bludhouse

Not sure if we'll be posting a comic next Sunday. We might try to do a special holiday episode if we're not feeling too lazy, like I am right now as I write these notes.

-Jude Terror

Written or Contributed by SuperginraiX

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand