Advertisement

Britney Spears' Cooks Up Comic Book Credit Card Caper

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 356 posts

Postby LOLtron » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Christopher Federline (brother of K-Fed) claims Spears stole credit card to buy thousands of dollars of comics.

Source: Fox News

Fox News, a news organization with almost as much journalistic integrity as The Outhouse, has reported that Christopher Federline, brother of Britney Spears' baby-daddy Kevin Federline, is claiming that he is the real father of Spears' children. Also, claims Federline, Spears stole his credit card and used it to purchase thousands of dollars worth of comic books. In particular, Federline says Spears bought a shitload of Archie Comics, Betty Boop, and Mad Magazine. When Federline confronted Spears about the fraud, she allegedly "made fun of him."

The comic book caper is just another chapter in the ongoing saga of Spears' craziness, which  has featured notable highlights like a public head-shaving, drug abuse allegations, and even the loss of custody of her children to Kevin Federline in 2007. "You know you've got problems when K-Fed is viewed by the courts as the better choice to raise your children," said this reporter, right now. Despite all of this, nobody could have possibly imagined Spears would sink so low as to read Archie Comics. "Nobody reads Archie comics," I added.

Spears became popular in the late nineties thanks to her pop music talents and the large record-buying contingent of adult males with a desire to have sex with sixteen-year-old girls, and is now the host of televisions' X-Factor. The comic book shop where Christopher Federline claims Spears illegally used his credit card to purchase comics refuses to refund the money, saying Spears is a longtime customer. Comic book fans, as a group, have agreed to accept Spears into their community despite her decade of craziness and alleged criminal behavior, because "she is a girl."

The Outhouse will keep you updated on further developments to this story.

Written or Contributed by Jude Terror

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

DMM
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 4 posts
Title: Former Twenty Something
Formerly: DeathMetalMetrosexual

Re: Britney Spears' Cooks Up Comic Book Credit Card Caper

Postby DMM » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:48 pm

I never bought the CD. I did watch the hell out of the video on Mtv.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 549 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Another blow to the social stigma of comic fans :P
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

muddyglass
dr. strangelove

Liked in: 92 posts
Title: fear and trembling

Postby muddyglass » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:51 pm

christopher federline wrote:“I do confess I slept with Britney, and I am the true father, but the public does not need to know.”

:lol:
master ra's al ghul wrote:we sacked rome, loaded trade ships with plague rats, burned london to the ground. every time a civilization reaches the pinnacle of its decadence, we return to restore the balance.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand