Advertisement

Axe-Cop: Not Yet Canceled By Fox!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 5 posts

Postby LOLtron » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:24 pm

Why am I the only one in the writers' room excited about this?

Source: FOX's Saturday Night Animation Block, Including Axe Cop, Gets Debut Date

File this under “one of those things I thought would fall apart,” but it looks like the long rumored and recently teased Axe Cop cartoon is actually going to air.  Unfortunately, where Young Justice and Teen Titans have/had/whothefuckknowsanymore the trigger happy Cartoon Network to deal with, Axe Cop must put up with the cancel-happy folks over at Fox whose stellar track record with awesome is not a cause for concern at all.

For you lame-oids who don’t know, Axe Cop is a web-comic created by the then five-year-old (when it started) –old Malachai Nicolle and his 29-year-old brother Ethan about an Axe wielding police officer and his stalwart companions Dinosaur Soldier (aka: Flute Cop, Ghost Cop, Drag-Tri-Ghostacops Rex, and Viking Cop), Uni-Baby,  and Dr Best Fairy Ever.  The comic is insanely funny if you are cool and have a superb sense of humor (as a comparison,, Jude Terror doesn’t like it).

Really, I’m lazy, and don’t want to go through all the effort of selling you on a free web-comic, so go to the website and read it.  Or go to my YouTube channel and watch my RUview of trades for kids (Hell, I’ll even embed it here for you).  All you really need to know is that the comic exists and there is a cartoon coming out on July 27th during Fox’s new (until it is axed [get it, “axed”]) Saturday night cartoon block, Animation Domination High-Def, sometime between 11pm and 12:30am EST.  Episodes will be roughly eleven minutes long and this is basically what Adult Swim used to be so your DVR might not be able to find it if its not on at a time the program can recognize.

Good luck finding Axe Cop on your digital schedule, good luck setting your DVR, and good luck to Axe Cop in staying on the air longer than Firefly. 

Written or Contributed by GHERU

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum