Advertisement

Another New Iron Man suit for Iron Man 3?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 356 posts

Postby LOLtron » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:38 pm

Thanks to Funko's toyline, we may be getting a peek at a possible fourth Iron Man suit to appear in the next movie. (Possible Spoilers)

Source: ComicBookMovie.com

As some in the forums here might notice (if they don't have sigs turned off) I'm a fan of Funko's Pop Bobbleheads and here is some of my army I've been assembling...

So I'm usually keeping an eye out for new Pops that might interest me.  For their Iron Man 3 tie-in, they are releasing a variety of toys, four of them are new pop bobbleheads and one of them is an unseen Iron Man armor.  Could this be something we see come together at the end or even in the epilogue to bridge into the next Avengers movie or even Guardians of the Galaxy?  Seems like it would be a better fit for a battle against Thanos or a tie in to Guardians than the main plot of Iron Man vs. Mandarin to me.

So how do you think the Deep Space Suit will be used in Iron Man 3?

(The other pop bobbleheads pictured below, check out the source for a full rundown of Funko toys licensed with Iron Man 3)

Written or Contributed by xaraan

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 482 posts

Re: Another New Iron Man suit for Iron Man 3?

Postby GHERU » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:14 pm

I'v recently started picking some of these up
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 154 posts
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Postby Chris » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:01 pm

It could also just be nothing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't these toy tie-ins often have designs that aren't in the movies at all, also? Things that maybe were just in the conceptual stage but were cut or something.

Pink_Orchid
The Virgin Connie Swail

Liked in: 165 posts
Formerly: Pink Peril

Postby Pink_Orchid » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:33 pm

Chris wrote:It could also just be nothing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't these toy tie-ins often have designs that aren't in the movies at all, also? Things that maybe were just in the conceptual stage but were cut or something.

Yes. I think there was a sighting of a female Iron Man figure awhile back that led to speculation of Pepper getting a suit in Iron Man 3.

TheSecondLex
cheese

Liked in: 0 post
Formerly: alexeiluthor

Postby TheSecondLex » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:39 pm

that Iron Patriot suit is never not cool. :smt023

now I'll wait for Zechs or someone to come scold me (?)
vinnypic wrote:War is necessary. Cops are necessary. One is a necessary evil. one is a necessary force of good. failure to grasp that distinction means you're a high functioning retard.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum