Advertisement

Why I Love Comics #121 the guardians are jerks!

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 322 posts

Why I Love Comics #121 the guardians are jerks!

Postby LOLtron » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:42 pm

On this episode of the podcast I was joined by good friends Jeremy Wiggins, Russell Burlingame and Greg Novak to discuss everything from the cancellation of Young Justice/Green Lantern the animated series to just what DC is doing with their covers as well as what's up with the Boondocks.

On this episode of the podcast I was joined by good friends Jeremy Wiggins, Russell Burlingame and Greg Novak to discuss everything from the cancellation of Young Justice/Green Lantern the animated series to just what DC is doing with their covers as well as what's up with the Boondocks. It's all Greg's fault on another episode of the Why I Love Comics podcast!

Greg on twitter!

Russ on twitter!

Follow me on twitter!

Like the show on facebook!

subscribe to the show on itunes!

Subscribe to my youtube channel!

Check out my awesome webcomic, New Comic Day!

Kirby Krackle!

Duration: 7177 seconds
Size: 109.51 Mb

Originally Published at Why I Love Comics http://lovecomics.libsyn.com/why-i-love-comics-121-the-guardians-are-jerks

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand