Advertisement

Uncle Logan Gets What’s Coming To Him

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 246 posts

Postby LOLtron » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:56 pm

Seems that Wolverine has outlived his purpose.

Source: The Death Of Wolverine In 2014?

First they came for the Brotherhood Of Evil Mutants
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't evil.
Then they came for the separatists.
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a separatists.
Then they came for the (possible) Phoenix hosts,
and I didn't speak out because I like stabbing them.
Then they came for me,
and there was no one left to speak for me.

According to Bleeding Cool, there is a rumor that Marvel is thinking about possibly maybe perhaps killing off Wolverine - weather permitting.  Shrouding the story in the blanket of supposition, Bleeding Cool states that Marvel’s cash cow, might die because of time traveling or some such.  And we don’t mean die, but heal from one brain cell, we mean dead is dead is dead – so, for like 6 months!

Why? Because mutant kind’s personal Uncle Tom has out lived his usefulness to the Avengers. After failing to stab an underage mutant because of hypothetical future danger she might pose, letting flatscan lover Charles Xavier die before he could be exploited more, and having the gall to try and teach other mutants as if they deserve an education, Wolverine has finally lost his luster.

Reporting under the conditions that we not identify him, one Avenger told us:

Wolverine always stateth that he doth be ‘the best there is at what he doeth.” As the son of [redacted], I say thee ‘Nay!’ Didth the little man doeth anything 'cept run after yet anon Midgardian ginger when we invaded Utopia? Nay! Was it he who punched a defenseless teenager who was minding his own business whilst playing video games? Nay! Whilest Wolverine was (not) tracking Hope, the scion of [redacted] was in space yelling “have at thee” to an omnipotent cosmic bird force."

If Logan truly was is “the best there is” then Midguard Earth is doomed

Intrepid Outhouse reporter, Xarran, believes that the Avengers will convince Wolverine, who is not all that bright, that Mephisto (some sort of devil thing) and his Hell hoards will attempt to enter our realm via Mount Nyiragongo, Africa’s largest active volcano.  When he, Iron Man, and Rulk go to investigate the other two Avengers will simply push Wolverine in.

“Twas the best solution” says our anonymous source

Here at The Outhouse, known by organized crime as the place to go for ‘problem solvers,’ we applaud the Death of Wolverine as it can only help to bring attention to this not-so-well-known character.

Kudos Marvel, kudos.

Written or Contributed by GHERU

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 110 posts

Re: Uncle Logan Gets What’s Coming To Him

Postby misac » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:00 pm

:lol: :lol:

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 368 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:17 pm

Coming next summer ! The next HUGE Marvel Original EVENT OF THE DECADE !

"Planet Wolverine"

The Illuminati decide the Wolverine is too dangerous to remain on Earth. They trick him into entering orbit to destroy a rogue satellite, and then use a shuttle to jettison him from the solar system. They intended him to land on a peaceful planet, but the shuttle passes through a wormhole on its way.
As Logan listens to a recording from the Illuminati explaining their actions, his shuttle crashes on the planet CashGrab. Weakened from the crash, Logan is fixed with an obedience disk and taken into slavery. He is forced to fight gladiator battles for the planet's emperor, the Red Alpha. Logan forms a warbound pact with his fellow generic gladiators.
Last edited by IvCNuB4 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 318 posts

Postby GHERU » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:20 pm

:lol:
well played
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Herald
biny little tird

Liked in: 317 posts
Title: Fun for the Whole Family!!

Postby Herald » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:42 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Coming next summer ! The next HUGE Marvel Original EVENT OF THE DECADE !

"Planet Wolverine"

The Illuminati decide the Wolverine is too dangerous to remain on Earth. They trick him into entering orbit to destroy a rogue satellite, and then use a shuttle to jettison him from the solar system. They intended him to land on a peaceful planet, but the shuttle passes through a wormhole on its way.
As Logan listens to a recording from the Illuminati explaining their actions, his shuttle crashes on the planet CashGrab. Weakened from the crash, Logan is fixed with an obedience disk and taken into slavery. He is forced to fight gladiator battles for the planet's emperor, the Red Alpha. Logan forms a warbound pact with his fellow generic gladiators.

You beat me to it. :x :P

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand