Advertisement

Red Lanterns #14 Preview

This is the forum for previews. They'll also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 276 posts

Red Lanterns #14 Preview

Postby LOLtron » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Red Lanterns #14 Preview

Red Lanterns vs. the Third Army! Who is the next Lantern to be converted?

Source: CBR

• “Rise of the Third Army” continues!

• What dark secret lays buried under the surface of Atrocitus’s home planet, Ryutt?

Written by:  Peter Milligan
Art & Cover by:  Miguel A Sepulveda

32 pages 
$2.99 (U.S.)
On Sale:  November 28, 2012

Written or Contributed by IvCNuB4

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 414 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Re: Red Lanterns #14 Preview

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Not only does Miguel Sepulveda's art continue to impress me, but I really like Milligan's writing on this title and his development of Atrocitus who has become a truly devoted leader and a pretty smart character. In two issues he has already deduced that the Guardians are behind this, found weaknesses of the the Third Army, and figured out that to defeat them he'll need his own synthetic army that will not be detected by the Third Army. So he goes to Ryutt to scavenge what's left of the Manhunters ! I can't wait for the Guardians to see Atrocitus' army bearing down on them :lol:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

leave a comment with facebook

Return to Previews