Advertisement

TIME LINCOLN #1

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

thefourthman
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 26393
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:02 pm
Location: durham, nc
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom


TIME LINCOLN #1

Postby thefourthman » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:19 pm

Image
What happens when the Great Emancipator is suddenly freed from the bonds of time to right wrongs throughout history? On the night of his assassination, Abraham Lincoln's life is threatened not by an angry actor, but by Void Stalin, the man who is literally the greatest villain of all time! Somehow, Lincoln is destined to wage war upon Void Stalin's forces of evil in the past, present and future, and the time-traveling tyrant is determined to make sure that never comes to pass! In his last hour, he lived a lifetime!

http://www.antarctic-press.com/html/ver ... d=5521&bk=

That was awesome! It was like Five Fists of Science, Hellboy and Atomic Robo all mixed up together...

Lincoln, George Washington Carver, Ben Franklin, Einstein and Isaac Newton vs. Stalin.

BUY IT NOW!!! Dammit, I want more!

Advertisement

Muppetesque
User avatar
Cunning Linguist
 
Posts: 23080
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:10 am
Title: ^ My Beaver with a cock
Formerly: nerdygirl


Postby Muppetesque » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Was this a new release or an older one... the concept looks interesting.
eyp wrote:you should start following nerdygirl's advice.

CountD wrote:you were prettier in person, too.

Epidemic_Spider wrote:So you admit I'm more fun than Nieto :groucho:
GOSD wrote:I admit nothing!Yes.

Strict31 wrote:Huh. Nerdygirl's got some booty on her. Kind of a surprise there, Emma.

thefourthman
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 26393
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:02 pm
Location: durham, nc
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom


Postby thefourthman » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:21 pm

nerdygirl wrote:Was this a new release or an older one... the concept looks interesting.

New, today.

vocalman
User avatar
Mad Hatter
 
Posts: 258
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:32 pm


Postby vocalman » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:13 am

:?: :?:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eJpWosXqp-w&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eJpWosXqp-w&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Potter Who
User avatar
penile prisoner
 
Posts: 7621
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 12:22 am


Postby Potter Who » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:17 am

sounds pretty cool

mrorangesoda
User avatar
FROGMAN
 
Posts: 8758
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:20 pm
Title: Be the leaf


Postby mrorangesoda » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:58 am

:shock:

Sweet. You have to tell us how it is.

Muppetesque
User avatar
Cunning Linguist
 
Posts: 23080
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:10 am
Title: ^ My Beaver with a cock
Formerly: nerdygirl


Re: TIME LINCOLN #1

Postby Muppetesque » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:03 am

thefourthman wrote:Image
What happens when the Great Emancipator is suddenly freed from the bonds of time to right wrongs throughout history? On the night of his assassination, Abraham Lincoln's life is threatened not by an angry actor, but by Void Stalin, the man who is literally the greatest villain of all time! Somehow, Lincoln is destined to wage war upon Void Stalin's forces of evil in the past, present and future, and the time-traveling tyrant is determined to make sure that never comes to pass! In his last hour, he lived a lifetime!

http://www.antarctic-press.com/html/ver ... d=5521&bk=

That was awesome! It was like Five Fists of Science, Hellboy and Atomic Robo all mixed up together...

Lincoln, George Washington Carver, Ben Franklin, Einstein and Isaac Newton vs. Stalin.

BUY IT NOW!!! Dammit, I want more!


My shop didn't carry it :(
eyp wrote:you should start following nerdygirl's advice.

CountD wrote:you were prettier in person, too.

Epidemic_Spider wrote:So you admit I'm more fun than Nieto :groucho:
GOSD wrote:I admit nothing!Yes.

Strict31 wrote:Huh. Nerdygirl's got some booty on her. Kind of a surprise there, Emma.

Baskerville Holmes
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 17621
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:40 pm


Postby Baskerville Holmes » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:09 am

Stole the concept from Aqua Teens tho.
[img]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7824/340x.gif[/img]

thefourthman
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 26393
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:02 pm
Location: durham, nc
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom


Postby thefourthman » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:32 am

Baskerville Holmes wrote:Stole the concept from Aqua Teens tho.

I was gonna copy the infamous Starlord thing, but then I noticed your sig... that's awesome. :shock:

Amoebas
User avatar
Son of Stein
 
Posts: 18841
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 5 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Auburn, MA
Title: Amorphous Anomoly


Postby Amoebas » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:47 am

Baskerville Holmes wrote:Stole the concept from Aqua Teens tho.


Abe was Time Traveling long before AT...

Image

eltopo
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 71046
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:04 am
Location: hell
Title: The greatest poster ever
Formerly: Mister Fister, Johhny Assplay,TerriG


Postby eltopo » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:51 am

are the aquateen hunger force creators involved in this ? if not this is a pretty shameless rip off
Image

jeremiahvedder
User avatar
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2486
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:08 pm
Location: Bartlesville, OK
Title: GM J OK
Formerly: jeremiahvedder


Postby jeremiahvedder » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:11 am

Psh. This book will have nothing on my epic SANTA & OBAMA VS. THE MARTIANS comic! Hopefully some day to be serialized ... right here ... at the Outhouse! Pages 1-10 are done in ink! We're only a couple of weeks away!

******
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post


Postby ****** » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:13 pm

This comic sucked BALLS. Damn that 4thy and his performance art lutz! :x :x :x

Maybe if I had flipped through this in the shop and seen that it was written and drawn by Fred "Gold Diggers" Perry I could have saved the $4 but noooooooo, I saw it and remembered that 4thy said it was good so I just grabbed it along with everything else and didn't realize what I had gotten myself into until I was eating my lunch and (instantly not) enjoying my comics.

Never again!

Never.

Again.

:smt011

thefourthman
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 26393
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:02 pm
Location: durham, nc
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom


Postby thefourthman » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:15 pm

amlah6 wrote:This comic sucked BALLS. Damn that 4thy and his performance art lutz! :x :x :x

Maybe if I had flipped through this in the shop and seen that it was written and drawn by Fred "Gold Diggers" Perry I could have saved the $4 but noooooooo, I saw it and remembered that 4thy said it was good so I just grabbed it along with everything else and didn't realize what I had gotten myself into until I was eating my lunch and (instantly not) enjoying my comics.

Never again!

Never.

Again.

:smt011

you suck, it was fun.

******
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post


Postby ****** » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:17 pm

thefourthman wrote:you suck, it was fun.


I miss the real 4thy that had good taste. :cry:

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The News Stand



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Grayson, MSNbot Media and 66 guests

Advertisement