Wednesday, June 29, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Bring your own straight jacket."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Peeing in Your Shower: Y the Great Epic

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:51 pm

This is my latest in my Peeing in Your Shower schtick. It's about Y the Last Man, so those of you who are still catching up or haven't read the series, I'd warn you of spoilers, but it's still very intriguing. You can read it here.

Enjoy!
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:12 pm

I don't see anything. :?
User avatar

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:18 pm

Yeah, Keb, the link goes to a blank page and I don't see it up on the web site either. The article about (in case he doesn't want it mentioned) looks very interesting though.
User avatar

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:01 pm

Talk about a book I read!
User avatar

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:19 pm

Daniel wrote:Talk about a book I read!


I think Dr. Seuss has already been analyzed to death. :roll:
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:09 pm

Try it now. I just "re-posted it" and if anything I can always take that post down and re-do it.
User avatar

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:16 pm

Keb wrote:Try it now. I just "re-posted it" and if anything I can always take that post down and re-do it.
it's good now.
User avatar

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:27 pm

Daniel wrote:Talk about a book I read!


Read a good book!
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:28 pm

Daniel wrote:Talk about a book I read!
So you don't read Y the Last Man, Hellboy, The Boys, or Local?

What the hell is wrong with you child?
User avatar

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:53 pm

Keb wrote:So you don't read Y the Last Man, Hellboy, The Boys, or Local?

What the hell is wrong with you child?

I haven't read them. But I do have a column. :D Do Fables next!
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:55 pm

Daniel wrote:I haven't read them. But I do have a column. :D Do Fables next!
I don't like or read Fables.

The future holds: a little bit of Alan Moore lovin', some 100 Bullets and probably Casanova and something Grant Morrison.
User avatar

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:19 pm

Keb wrote:I don't like or read Fables.

The future holds: a little bit of Alan Moore lovin', some 100 Bullets and probably Casanova and something Grant Morrison.

Fables fucking rocks.

And it's not that I don't want to read this stuff, just haven't.
User avatar

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:53 pm

Daniel wrote:Fables fucking rocks.

And it's not that I don't want to read this stuff, just haven't.


It does, but if you haven't read Y or Casanova then you're only hurting yourself.
User avatar

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:55 pm

twoheads wrote:It does, but if you haven't read Y or Casanova then you're only hurting yourself.

I want to wait till they have a bigger collection of Casanova in one trade or HC.
User avatar

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:56 pm

Daniel wrote:I want to wait till they have a bigger collection of Casanova in one trade or HC.


I don't know if that's going to happen. Each arc is purposely independent of the others. Fraction describes then as 'albums' with each issue being an individual song.

Also, you might want to get the existing trades before the new arc starts so that you can start getting the backmatter, which isn't in the trade.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GLX, Google [Bot] and 76 guests