Tuesday, May 22, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not Multiversity!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

TV Week in Review 5/13/12 - Nikita, Supernatural, Person of Interest & more!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo » Wed May 23, 2012 7:41 am

Did Geek Nation sign you to an exclusivity deal? Why are you not able to just cross post your column? I do not even know where to find Geek Nation.

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Wed May 23, 2012 7:45 am

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo wrote:Did Geek Nation sign you to an exclusivity deal? Why are you not able to just cross post your column? I do not even know where to find Geek Nation.

did you try the link?

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Wed May 23, 2012 7:57 am

No way in Hell was Supernatural even on the same level as Nikita and Person of Interest. I'm a HUGE Supernatural fan but this whole season has been a disappointment. And that episode sucked a fat one compared to the other season enders Supernatural has done.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Wed May 23, 2012 7:57 am

No way in Hell was Supernatural even on the same level as Nikita and Person of Interest. I'm a HUGE Supernatural fan but this whole season has been a disappointment. And that episode sucked a fat one compared to the other season enders Supernatural has done.

Psivage

FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Wed May 23, 2012 10:02 am

I had no interest in watching Green Arrow, but after watching that preview, i changed my mind.

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo » Wed May 23, 2012 7:48 pm

GHERU wrote:did you try the link?

Not much of a link - prompts me to enter my e-mail address before I can access any content. That is highly suspcious to me.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed May 23, 2012 9:09 pm

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo wrote:
Not much of a link - prompts me to enter my e-mail address before I can access any content. That is highly suspcious to me.

The site hasn't launched yet. It's a real site.

Nightfly

Staff Writer

Postby Nightfly » Thu May 24, 2012 12:24 am

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo wrote:Did Geek Nation sign you to an exclusivity deal? Why are you not able to just cross post your column?

I'll now be using their guidelines, formatter, server, etc. They're not requiring me to be exclusive so I'll definitely ask about your idea. If both sites are up for it I'd love to have my column cross posted.

Geek Nation hasn't launched just yet but you can follow all developments on twitter and Facebook.

My editor there wrote a book about Batman called, Batman and Psychology: A Dark and Stormy Knight. You can find him on twitter and Facebook too.
I was kindly invited to join GN by my twitter friend Katrina Hill (a.k.a. Action Flick Chick).

I expect it to be a cool site. I hope you'll give it a look once we launch. :D

Nightfly

Staff Writer

Postby Nightfly » Thu May 24, 2012 12:27 am

Psivage wrote:I had no interest in watching Green Arrow, but after watching that preview, i changed my mind.

That was the longest most info filled trailer I could find for it at the time. It does look interesting.

Nightfly

Staff Writer

Postby Nightfly » Thu May 24, 2012 12:38 am

avengingtitan wrote:No way in Hell was Supernatural even on the same level as Nikita and Person of Interest. I'm a HUGE Supernatural fan but this whole season has been a disappointment. And that episode sucked a fat one compared to the other season enders Supernatural has done.

My perspective is surely colored by the fact that this was my first season finale for this show. I'd never seen an episode until Marsters & Charisma Carpenter guest starred together. I've since seen some (not all) of the past seasons' finales but this is the first I've watched live. I appreciated its level of craziness and action and I've been surprised at how much I'm diggin' Castiel's new attitude.

I can see your point, though. The status qous were changed a bit more on Nikita and PoI, no doubt.

leave a comment with facebook