Tuesday, April 25, 2017 • Afternoon Edition • "We put the lotion in the basket."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Top X-Person

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:52 am

Thats right folks, in the same fashon as the Top Avengers and Top League, I give you Top X-Folks!!

Give me your Top 10 list of people who have been on any X-Team, whether its X-men, X-Factor, New Mutants, Excaliber or whatever. Any incarnation is allowed. Try to keep it 616 for my sanity, but yeah. If you wanna do an all Liefeld X-Force list, go right ahead. If you wanna do an Outback X-Men list, I highly recommend that because that was the best lineup and era of X-Men ever.

Once all the calculations are completed, I will post the results. And as an added little feature, if you wish to write down a little tidbit on why you think your particular fav. mutant that isn't Wolverine *ugh* is number 1, I would like that.

So, do it Rockapella.

ps: please do not let Wolverine win.

Comic_Doctor

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Comic_Doctor » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:50 am

SWEET!!!

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:08 am

Done.

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:09 am

Comic_Doctor wrote:SWEET!!!

You know, I am glad I opened it up to all X-Folks. More characters to choose from and predictability factor is gone.

Great lists thus far.

Good to see some Gen-X in there people!! :-D

Jack Burton

Fagorstorm

Postby Jack Burton » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:10 am

Also done. I had an easier time with this list since I tend to prefer early 80's X-Men. I did throw in some recent additions however.

John Q.

cheese

Postby John Q. » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:14 am

Done.

This was the hardest for me of the three so far, i grew up on the X-Titles, i love so many of the characters. I didn't manage to fit in all the ones i wanted. They'll still make the overall list somewhere though.

This'll be a good one.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:19 am

my 10 are in. and i forgot Gen X completely, but my favorite member of that team probably still wouldn't have been but about 11 or 12 on my list, so it's all good.

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:43 am

After the top 5 or 6, I struggled a bit, but the Top 4 are set in stone.

Bubba, if you want more paragraphs on some of the more obscure members on my list, just PM me.

D

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby D » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:58 am

I almost want to put Wolverine at #1 just for spite. He's probably more overexposed than any other character ever, but he's still a great X-man, especially in the actual X-men comics.

D

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby D » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:00 am

Is there distinction between Angel and Archangel? Because Archangel is one of the best while Angel is one of the worst.

Jack Burton

Fagorstorm

Postby Jack Burton » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:17 am

D wrote:I almost want to put Wolverine at #1 just for spite. He's probably more overexposed than any other character ever, but he's still a great X-man, especially in the actual X-men comics.

Wolverine is in my list because he's in some of the best X-Men comics ever and he's good in them. He's not my #1 though.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:25 am

i actually kept Wolvy out of my top 10 just for spite. i'll admit it, i like the little Canuck, and he is deserving, and a damn fine X-man. but there's others i like a lot more, and others i like probablyas much but vote for them over him just b/c i see less of them and thus want more.

but even if i had listed him, he'd probably only be somewhere between 6 and 10. my top 5 are rock-solid, and i do like all of them more than Wolvy. and i really feel i may be on a limb by myself with my #5. :-D

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:27 am

chap22 wrote:i actually kept Wolvy out of my top 10 just for spite. i'll admit it, i like the little Canuck, and he is deserving, and a damn fine X-man. but there's others i like a lot more, and others i like probablyas much but vote for them over him just b/c i see less of them and thus want more.

but even if i had listed him, he'd probably only be somewhere between 6 and 10. my top 5 are rock-solid, and i do like all of them more than Wolvy. and i really feel i may be on a limb by myself with my #5. :-D

You really put that loser on your list? :shock:

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:29 am

Dragavon wrote:You really put that loser on your list? :shock:

i don't know WHAT you're talking about...

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:40 am

I'll be sending my this evening.

leave a comment with facebook