Wednesday, December 19, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Because comics!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Doom Patrol Coming To DC Universe

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

SporkBot

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby SporkBot » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:35 pm

Grayson wrote:Since I can't just stream it through my PS4 and I'll have to find another way to watch it, I'm waiting until they release the third season of Young Justice before I break down and subscribe.

I think it's worth noting, in case you weren't aware, that in January, they'll start streaming only HALF the season, and wait several months before releasing the second half. I want to say August or thereabouts, but I don't recall for certain...

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:59 pm

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:18 pm

BATMAN Debuts - and ROBIN Must Stop Him - IN TITANS Season Finale

Garofani Spruzzo

Rain Partier

Postby Garofani Spruzzo » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:59 pm

I'll sign up for Doom Patrol for sure.

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:15 pm

Considering DC Exec's hatred of Nightwing i feel at some during this show he is going to get killed badly

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:52 pm

If they hate him so much why is he still alive, with his own title and featured frequently in other media? :smt017

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:17 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:If they hate him so much why is he still alive, with his own title and featured frequently in other media? :smt017

Ok maybe just Didio

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:06 am

That still doesn't answer the question.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:21 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:If they hate him so much why is he still alive, with his own title

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:23 am

Do my eyes deceive me? Did they give Starfire a new wig and get rid of that atrocious outfit?! :shock:

Not keen on this version if Batman...although something else is obviously at play here.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:35 pm

Grayson wrote:
Do my eyes deceive me? Did they give Starfire a new wig and get rid of that atrocious outfit?! :shock:

That's her normal look

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:50 pm

Grayson wrote:

Yes we all know all know about Ric Grayson. And we all also know that his brain injury will be miraculously healed somehow by this time next year and Dick Grayson will "return". And so far his title is still called Nightwing. :P

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:45 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:
Yes we all know all know about Ric Grayson. And we all also know that his brain injury will be miraculously healed somehow by this time next year and Dick Grayson will "return". And so far his title is still called Nightwing. :P

Shondra Kinsolving. http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Shondra_Kinsolving

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:12 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:That still doesn't answer the question.

Its just a personal opinion, i can see them replacing Grayson with either Todd or Damien next season just for shock value alone.

Maybe I'm wrong but other than teen titans go he isn't really featured. I haven't researched it either so I'm not sure there's anything else out there (Other than Titans).

As far as them not liking the character in general i believe there are a couple articles out there I'd have to look.

Course I could just be a miserable jaded individual who has to complain about anything :)

Flamebird

rubber spoon

Postby Flamebird » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:46 am

Bianco wrote:
Its just a personal opinion, i can see them replacing Grayson with either Todd or Damien next season just for shock value alone.

Maybe I'm wrong but other than teen titans go he isn't really featured. I haven't researched it either so I'm not sure there's anything else out there (Other than Titans).

As far as them not liking the character in general i believe there are a couple articles out there I'd have to look.

Course I could just be a miserable jaded individual who has to complain about anything :)

Welcome to the club!
Torches on the left; pitchforks on the right. . . Beer and chips in the back room. :twisted:

leave a comment with facebook