Wednesday, October 17, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "Something about hobo piss."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The 'West Coast Avengers' Return

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:49 pm

LiamA wrote:I'm afraid that Gwenpool will be mishandled.

What, you think they’ll make her interesting and/or cool?

LiamA

cheese

Postby LiamA » Thu May 17, 2018 8:02 pm

chap22 wrote:

She's already interesting with her being from the 'real world'. I'm afraid they'll turn her into a Deadpool clone.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Fri May 18, 2018 8:44 am

I was almost excited about a return of one of the best comics books and teams ever and then I saw the line up and read the concept of the book. This could possibly be the worst line up for any team since the invention of comic book superhero team ups. And more reality TV BS, nope this is such a hard pass for me that it is not even funny.

When I first read the headline about a new WCA book I was so hoping for something like this:

A book with that line up, with that artist, and hopefully an above average writer, I'd buy that book without a second thought!

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Fri May 18, 2018 8:52 am

I wasn't really a fan of Kelly Thompson's Hawkeye.
Nor the "reality show" gimmick that was played out when they did it with Civil War 10 years ago.

So, no, this will be a HARD pass.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Fri May 18, 2018 1:56 pm

chap22 wrote:
I will not and your last assertion is faulty because EVERY version of Batroc is the coolest version of Batroc ever b/c zee Leapair is so cool as to be unfuckupable.

Just read the book, there's a full DnD arc that has arcade using villain minions as the players. There's a doombot who is just trying to live a normal life and there's even some fun miles morales stuff. It's a really fun and underrated book.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Fri May 18, 2018 1:59 pm

chap22 wrote:

Well if you read her damn book and not the terrible guest appearance in the champions where waid thought she was just another deadpool (she's not)

leave a comment with facebook