Thursday, December 13, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Newsarama 2: Outhouse Boogaloo."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

'Gotham' to Introduce Scarface, Lady Shiva, Orphan, and More in Final Season!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Thu May 17, 2018 10:41 pm

'Gotham' to Introduce Scarface, Lady Shiva, Orphan, and More in Final Season!

Gotham maybe ending its fourth season tonight, but executive producer promises a few more characters will show up in the final season of the show.

Source: EXCLUSIVE: Gotham’s Final Season Adds Scarface, Orphan & More Batman Foes

Gotham just aired their fourth season tonight on literally a bang! No literally, it did end with several booms. Well, executive producer for the show, John Stephens gave a quote to CBR (wait they still get those? I thought Bleeding Cool was the place sellouts go for news now. You mean CBR actually STILL does articles and not just top ten lists to piss you the fuck off by people who are worse writers than me? BAM! Two for one! And the burn sale is over. Maybe next week I can give a buy one get two insults for free. Still, damn does it feel dirty now linking to CBR. I might need to shower after writing this article. Yep. That's what I'm gonna do) Here's the quote:

There are a whole bunch of characters I want to see that I feel the viewers at large aren't fully aware of, like Scarface or Ventriloquist," Stephens told CBR. "There's a great dark version of that character somewhere out there who I would like to see come out. Some characters we know we want to see are Mother and Orphan. We want to see Lady Shiva. We are going to see all those characters in Season 5.

So yes, after FIVE years we're finally getting Scarface, Man-Bat, Lady Shiva, and Orphan. Wait, Orphan? Wait that means. THAT MEANS! No wait, this is gotHAM, fuck it. When the hell is Season Five starting? SOMEONE TELL ME THIS! I NEED ANSWERS GODDAMIT! I NEED THEM NOW! 

And wait this probably means there were teases tonight cause Gotham does that sort of thing too. Fucking hell. You go see Deadpool 2 tonight with friends, and your favorite character is teased at long last and might have shown up tonight. Wait I just said favorite character. Who's not a villain or a god. .... Fuck there just went my rep. Wait did I have one, to begin with? Nah.... But I am the sole winner of the Outhouse Battle Royale! SUCK IT THANOSCOPTER! 

Deadpool 2 review tomorrow because at least I can promise you that. UNLIKE WHEN GOTHAM SEASON FIVE HAPPENS. 

Written or Contributed by Zechs

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Thu May 17, 2018 11:37 pm

Sounds hilarious, I Can't wait! :smt005

Clockwork_Fish

cheese

Postby Clockwork_Fish » Fri May 18, 2018 5:58 am

I guess that even as a baby Cassandra Cain is a lethal martial artist. I pity her parents trying to make her eat her peas.

jephd

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby jephd » Fri May 18, 2018 6:13 am

Im going to go out on a limb and say that by "orphan" he means David not Cass. That'd make most sense with Shiva and mother also getting a mention.

We might get Cass being taken by Mother leading to Sandra becoming shiva

SporkBot

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby SporkBot » Fri May 18, 2018 9:44 am

jephd wrote:Im going to go out on a limb and say that by "orphan" he means David not Cass. That'd make most sense with Shiva and mother also getting a mention.

We might get Cass being taken by Mother leading to Sandra becoming shiva

I don't know why anyone would want anything that came out of B&RE. Mother was a standard megalomaniac Bond villain (and not in a fun way), Orphan-David had all the intellect of a wet burlap sack of moldy tires (but none of the personality), and even if she showed up as a baby at the end of one episode, I'd wager they'd find a way to screw up Cassie Cain, too.

I don't watch "Gotham" anymore, but the fact that a terribly-written show wants to be the first to adapt certain characters to live action, and their piss-poor reinvented versions, no less, feels like a complete travesty to anyone that DOES watch and THAT ends up their first impression of them.

Where's my dirt shovel...?

OneWhoIsAll

Expert Post Whore

Postby OneWhoIsAll » Fri May 18, 2018 10:12 am

Should we have a poll on if they are going to white wash Cass?

Clockwork_Fish

cheese

Postby Clockwork_Fish » Fri May 18, 2018 3:53 pm

OneWhoIsAll wrote:Should we have a poll on if they are going to white wash Cass?

That would require we watch an episode of Gotham ... :smt011

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri May 18, 2018 6:49 pm

OneWhoIsAll wrote:Should we have a poll on if they are going to white wash Cass?

This ain't Arrow though. :P

In actuality, Gotham is actually very full of equality. You have a female Firefly, Hugo Strange is played perfectly by a minority actor, Vickie Vale's aunt/sister/roommate? I dunno. She was played by Gogo from Big Hero 6 and Blink on Gifted (but her arc kind of fizzled out much like a lot of things in Gotham. Namely Poison Ivies, Renee Montoya and Crispin Allen's. Honestly, I'm half expecting the actors to just make a minor cameo still at their desk in the final episode).

Honestly, this next season is the first time they're touching the minority villains other than Ra's (who was actually middle eastern for once). :shock:

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri May 18, 2018 7:42 pm

"Gotham" has become a lot of fun the last couple seasons. Last night's finale was pretty good. I'm already looking forward to next season. 8)

leave a comment with facebook