Saturday, October 20, 2018 • Morning Edition • "In this issue: an Outhouser will DIE!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Action & Martial Arts Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Draco x

Hopscotch

Postby Draco x » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:57 am

Draco x

Hopscotch

Postby Draco x » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:59 am

Draco x

Hopscotch

Postby Draco x » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:52 pm

Draco x

Hopscotch

Postby Draco x » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:58 pm

Draco x

Hopscotch

Postby Draco x » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:04 pm

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:11 pm

Bit of a suggestion for this thread? Caption the pics with general info, like movie they're from, year, maybe the actors depicted. Sure I get the latest MI movie, but some of the others are a bit more obscure, and if you want to maybe check the movie out....

Draco x

Hopscotch

Postby Draco x » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:12 pm

Draco x

Hopscotch

Postby Draco x » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:13 pm

achilles wrote:Bit of a suggestion for this thread? Caption the pics with general info, like movie they're from, year, maybe the actors depicted. Sure I get the latest MI movie, but some of the others are a bit more obscure, and if you want to maybe check the movie out....

Ok, I can do that easily.

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:22 pm

Here's something I don't get about Cruise. Obviously he's crazy brave or a thrill junky or whatever, but he's the star in whatever movie he's in. Just can't just recast if he dies in one of those crazy stunts. How does any movie company or insurance company allow him to do all that?

Draco x

Hopscotch

Postby Draco x » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:26 pm

More pictures from Mission: Impossible Fallout. I saw it tonight and it was the best film in the franchise.

Draco x

Hopscotch

Postby Draco x » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:27 pm

achilles wrote:Here's something I don't get about Cruise. Obviously he's crazy brave or a thrill junky or whatever, but he's the star in whatever movie he's in. Just can't just recast if he dies in one of those crazy stunts. How does any movie company or insurance company allow him to do all that?

I guess he has the Jackie Chan insurance policy. 8)

Draco x

Hopscotch

Postby Draco x » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:32 pm

achilles wrote:Here's something I don't get about Cruise. Obviously he's crazy brave or a thrill junky or whatever, but he's the star in whatever movie he's in. Just can't just recast if he dies in one of those crazy stunts. How does any movie company or insurance company allow him to do all that?

I assume you saw the movie as well?

Draco x

Hopscotch

Postby Draco x » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:37 pm

Mission Impossible Fallout Pictures Cont'd:

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:40 am

Draco x wrote:Image

Come on, you know that second to the last guy is begging that lady to continue... :P

Jack Charlemagne

rubber spoon

Postby Jack Charlemagne » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:19 am

They can always pull a Carrie Fisher. Save money on all the platforms to make him look taller than 3'.

leave a comment with facebook