Monday, December 10, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "If you loved Hotel Rwanda, you'll love The Outhouse."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Fantastic Four #1 Spoilers

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:27 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:So apparently I'm in the minority here but .. fucking Marvel and their fucking blue balls teases. This felt like and should have been the lead-in issue from their other "Look-The-FF-Is-Back-But-Not-Really" Marvel Two-In-One title. 31 more pages of Johnny acting like a bi-polar little bitch, some weird flashback just to reinforce Johnny's (previously unheard of?) amazing singing voice, and a nine page Doom backup that was dumb as fuck.
I'll give them points though for the Ben/Alicia engagementand that covering-our-ass-but-you-know-we're-still-mocking-you-right? Impossible Man one-pager.

And I didn't even look at the price until I got home. That pissed me off even more. Slott, you owe me six fucking dollars back! :smt011

I disagree with much of this post - but I'm not sure if it's because you're wrong or because there's been such a huge void in the comics world; that ANY Fantastic Four is pure genius when compared to none at all.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:37 pm

Barely six pages in and I was already thinking to myself "This is going to be an effort to finish reading. It feels like the same shit. Again."

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:37 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:Barely six pages in and I was already thinking to myself "This is going to be an effort to finish reading. It feels like the same shit. Again."

/butlovedMeltzer'sJusticeLeague#0wheretheTrinitystandarounddebatingwhoshouldbeintheLeague'd

//probably'd

///Ican'tbeassedtolookthatshitupbutit'sIvysomyassumptionstands'd

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:49 am

As good as Marvel Two-In-One is, I for one welcome the return of John Krasinski and Emily Blunt back into the Marvel Universe. It is a long, LONG overdue return from which they never should have left to begin with. 8)

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:41 pm

Grayson wrote:As good as Marvel Two-In-One is, I for one welcome the return of John Krasinski and Emily Blunt back into the Marvel Universe. It is a long, LONG overdue return from which they never should have left to begin with. 8)

But Captain Marvel never left.

Unfortunately.

;)

Jack Charlemagne

rubber spoon

Postby Jack Charlemagne » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:09 pm

Grayson wrote:As good as Marvel Two-In-One is, I for one welcome the return of John Krasinski and Emily Blunt back into the Marvel Universe. It is a long, LONG overdue return from which they never should have left to begin with. 8)

Since the fates denied them Captain America and Black Widow they should be cast as Ralph and Sue for the Blue and Gold movie from the other thread.

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:55 pm

Grayson wrote:
Wait, wait, wait.

Stop.

No.

Just stop.

There is no version of this Earth upon which The Hood should even be in the same room as Doctor Doom, let alone where he could possibly be close enough to gaze upon the grandiose visage of Doom.

The Hood did not mess up Doom's face.

The Hood is badass enough to do that on Bendis Earth

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:08 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:The Hood is badass enough to do that on Bendis Earth

False. The accursed Bendis holds no sway over those who are badass and those who are not. The Hood is but an ant to a boot while in the presence of Doom.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:36 pm

chap22 wrote:

/butlovedMeltzer'sJusticeLeague#0wheretheTrinitystandarounddebatingwhoshouldbeintheLeague'd

//probably'd

///Ican'tbeassedtolookthatshitupbutit'sIvysomyassumptionstands'd

Jesus. What happened to your ability to post a legible (and completely incorrect, btw) insult like an adult? :P

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:39 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Jesus. What happened to your ability to post a legible (and completely incorrect) insult like an adult? :P

That's a very ageist thing to say about such an advanced, senior member of these forums! :shock:

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:04 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:
Jesus. What happened to your ability to post a legible (and completely incorrect, btw) insult like an adult? :P

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:05 pm

Grayson wrote:
That's a very ageist thing to say about such an advanced, senior member of these forums! :shock:

Hey! When the fuck did I turn into GOSD around here???

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:06 pm

chap22 wrote:Hey! When the fuck did I turn into GOSD around here???

I dunno but I've got your back. 8)

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:07 pm

chap22 wrote:
Hey! When the fuck did I turn into GOSD around here???

My guess would be September 22, 2017.

Do I win any prizes?

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:15 pm

Stephen Day wrote:My guess would be September 22, 2017.

Do I win any prizes?

If you didn't, then you should have or the rabid, anti-Stephen Day sentiment around here has reached its apex.

leave a comment with facebook