Wednesday, December 19, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Tom Brennan's worst nightmare."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

How Many Creators Does It Take To Disassemble The X-Men?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:57 pm

The Mighty Marvel Rehash Machine strikes again! :lol:

The X-Men Are Heading Towards Marvel's Next Civil War

Draco x

Not a Kardashian

Postby Draco x » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:58 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:The Mighty Marvel Rehash Machine strikes again! :lol:

Yup and the icing on the proverbial cake is that X-Man is now another mwa ha ha ha villain with this Horsemen of Salvation garbage they just pulled out their ass. I guess it means that they don't have anywhere else to go with Nate but to turn him into another cliche antagonist that the X-Men have to take down.

Draco x

Not a Kardashian

Postby Draco x » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:58 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:The Mighty Marvel Rehash Machine strikes again! :lol:

Yup and the icing on the proverbial cake is that X-Man is now another mwa ha ha ha villain with this Horsemen of Salvation garbage they just pulled out their ass. I guess it means that they don't have anywhere else to go with Nate but to turn him into another cliche antagonist that the X-Men have to take down.

Glaeken

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glaeken » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:14 pm

Draco x wrote:

You have to turn evil when your clone brother from an alternative timeline dies.

Draco x

Not a Kardashian

Postby Draco x » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:42 pm

Glaeken wrote:
You have to turn evil when your clone brother from an alternative timeline dies.

In other words, any plot device they can pull out their proverbial behinds. As for the Cable thing, we do know that adult Cable will be back at some point, so I am not as perturbed about that as this Jesus Magneto nonsense they're reducing X-Man to at the moment

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:47 pm

X-Men Red has just been cancelled after only 11 issues. The final issue was on the racks yesterday.

leave a comment with facebook