Wednesday, December 19, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Cyclops was right."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Logging in, but getting logged out straight away..

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Belle-Tain Summer

Garbage Collector

Postby Belle-Tain Summer » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:36 am

I have a recurring bug where sometimes I log in, and the log in page shows me as successfully logged in and my details, but then instead of loading the forums or the front page I was previously at, it logs me straight back out again. I have to try several times, and sometimes wait a couple of hours, to get logged in. What is causing this one, and how can I stop it? :smt102

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:20 pm

Belle-Tain Summer wrote:I have a recurring bug where sometimes I log in, and the log in page shows me as successfully logged in and my details, but then instead of loading the forums or the front page I was previously at, it logs me straight back out again. I have to try several times, and sometimes wait a couple of hours, to get logged in. What is causing this one, and how can I stop it? :smt102

What can stop it? Nothing short of Gold Kryptonite as far as I can tell. Best solution when the site does is to do something else for a while (maybe knit a sweater?) or vacuum the house and then try again later. Of course you could clear the cookies and try again but the best advice is to wait until you can log in normally again.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Instead of waiting for "until you can log in normally again", when ever that will be, try ticking the Remember box when entering your ID and password. That usually works.

leave a comment with facebook