Wednesday, December 19, 2018 • Morning Edition • "We're so sorry, DC. Please take us back."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Poll: Most Maddening Moment - 2018

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:30 pm

:lol:

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:59 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:They don't quite look like the same series, but best of luck there my friend.

I meant it more in regards to being a new version of a series that I loved when I was a kid.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:31 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:

Actually it's being resolicited. Meanwhile I can't help but notice that you have completely avoided addressing my second reply.

Because debating with you is like debating with this wall:

It's thick and you can't even crack it with the amount of Pro-DC that's been layered over each brick to hold it together.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:54 pm

:lol: How would you know? You don't debate. Let's face it, if you really wanted to debate you would actually address my replies. But you don't. You just fire back with a smokescreen of personal insults because you know you don't have a realistic leg to stand on.
Apparently anyone who doesn't agree with Zechs must be thick headed and unreasonable. Zechs is always right. Zechs is the victim. Huh. Who else on this site does that sound like? :P

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:25 pm

HNutz wrote:Yeah, I repressed that.

Of course, it hasn't actually hit the air waves, has it?

"Sometime in 2019". CN doesn't even have it listed yet. Not even a promo.

In the meantime, there is this: Tell Cartoon Network To Cancel Plans for Thundercats Roar

136 signatures and counting.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:31 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote::lol: How would you know? You don't debate. Let's face it, if you really wanted to debate you would actually address my replies. But you don't. You just fire back with a smokescreen of personal insults because you know you don't have a realistic leg to stand on.
Apparently anyone who doesn't agree with Zechs must be thick headed and unreasonable. Zechs is always right. Zechs is the victim. Huh. Who else on this site does that sound like? :P

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:34 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:"Sometime in 2019". CN doesn't even have it listed yet. Not even a promo.

In the meantime, there is this: Tell Cartoon Network To Cancel Plans for Thundercats Roar

136 signatures and counting.

136?! Uh oh, Cartoon Network better look out! :shock: :lol: :roll:

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:05 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote::lol: How would you know? You don't debate. Let's face it, if you really wanted to debate you would actually address my replies. But you don't. You just fire back with a smokescreen of personal insults because you know you don't have a realistic leg to stand on.

Yeah you're right. I sound like YOU. I should stop. :P

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:07 pm

Also looking at the results right now. I actually am right since all but one are against DC. Kind surprised Tim Midura isn't winning though. I figured it was a shoe-in.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:37 pm

Zechs wrote:Also looking at the results right now. I actually am right since all but one are against DC. Kind surprised Tim Midura isn't winning though. I figured it was a shoe-in.

Can't you vote multiple times in this poll and hasn't there been a very vocal, very loud segment of the membership that is so vehemently anti-DC that they absolutely refuse to read anything the company puts out until certain parties are no longer in charge, even though those parties are no longer in charge?

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:01 pm

Zechs wrote:Also looking at the results right now. I actually am right since all but one are against DC. Kind surprised Tim Midura isn't winning though. I figured it was a shoe-in.

The DC stuff isn't surprising. This is more a Marvel supporter site.

That the testicle who wears glasses isn't number 1 in this is surprising.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:18 pm

Gawd its going to be stupid,like batwang isnt it

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:38 pm

RobThompson wrote:The DC stuff isn't surprising. This is more a Marvel supporter site.

That the testicle who wears glasses isn't number 1 in this is surprising.

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:Gawd its going to be stupid,like batwang isnt it

Must be just a bizarre coincidence that Zechs has always rigged .. umm, I mean set up .. these yearly polls so that no one but him can ever see the "results". :lol:

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:47 pm

I'm still sore that a couple of years ago, some moment from some artsy indie book beat out my nomination for an INCREDIBLE moment in which the Hulk lifted Mjolnir. Nobody remembers what that artsy fartsy moment was...

...I still smell collusion.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:31 pm

I voted for what any sane person who uses this site would, Tim Midura. There can only be one "most" maddening moment and everything else on the list would be a distant second.

leave a comment with facebook