Wednesday, December 19, 2018 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not Multiversity!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

'Conan' Is Back In The Marvel Universe With 'Avengers: No Road Home'

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Grayson wrote:All this thread is doing now is reminding me how much I hate Ultimates 3.

Fixed?

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:51 pm

HNutz wrote:Fixed?

Nah. In retrospect, I hate pretty much all of it. Millar is trash.

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:53 pm

Grayson wrote:
Nah. In retrospect, I hate pretty much all of it. Millar is trash.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:00 pm

The real question is Conan going to get it on with Herc?

Draco x

Not a Kardashian

Postby Draco x » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:55 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:The real question is Conan going to get it on with Herc?

Actually, Conan will probably move on to Carol, Natasha and whichever other female is on the Avengers at the moment. I've read almost all the Conan comics to know that the main plot points involving Conan slaying warriors, monsters, wizards, etc and getting into the panties of whatever female that crosses his path at the moment.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:09 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:44 pm

:lol:

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:47 pm

Grayson wrote:
So he went in the completely opposite direction?! :lol:

Marvel Editorial: Jeph! Glad that you could make it today. I understand you have a pitch for a new Avengers book?

Loeb: Absolutely. Let me get right down to it. We need to start appealing to the younger demographic, right?

Marvel: Sure.

Loeb: And whats a better way to get the kids than through sex?

Marvel: Ummm...we're not entirely certain that we want to go in that direction at the moment, we're finding that we are having a lot of success by just having heroes fight other heroes...but...go on.

Loeb: To this point, Marvel has only toyed with the idea of Pietro and Wanda "hooking up" and if you ask me, that's a shame. There's so much potential there! I am going to fully confirm their relationship but, you guys, it's totally cool because the Avengers are going to be fine with it...well...except for Cap because he's an old fuddy duddy.

Marvel: Wait...what?

Loeb: This'll teach those kids to call me an old fuddy duddy...filthy sons a bitches...

Marvel: Alright, that's quite enough. Obviously we are going to pas...

Marvel Intern: Sir...his son?

Marvel: Oh for fuck's sake...well we can't just give him an Avengers book right now, we've got like 12 of them!

Marvel Intern: What about the Ultimate line?

Marvel: Yeah, you're right, nobody knows what the fuck is going on down there. Congratulations Jeph, you are the new writer for the Ultimates!

Loeb: Have I told you my ideas for cannibalism?

Marvel: Image

You know something, I can almost picture the conversation going just that way. :lol:

leave a comment with facebook