Tuesday, January 22, 2019 • Afternoon Edition • "The Outhousers of Earth Ugh"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Celebrity Big Brother 2019

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:09 pm

... starts January 21.

And who's in the house this year? Well...

Viewers will soon be given 24/7 access to the cast that includes former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci, Dina Lohan, Ryan Lochte and Grammy nominee and TV personality Tamar Braxton.

Also joining the Mooch will be actor Joey Lawrence, Mean Girls star Jonathan Bennett, Olympic track athlete and bobsledder Lolo Jones, former NFL running back Ricky Williams, former WWE wrestler Natalie Eva Marie, singer and reality star Kandi Burruss and Kato Kaelin (who is being described as "an infamous houseguest" for his O.J. Simpson fame.)

Thoughts?

They're no Jaleel White, Nancy Kerrigan and Tonya Harding (my suggestions for the house)but maybe they'll be interesting...

I heard awhile back that they were talking to Lindsey Lohan's mom about being on the show and they talked a little bit about the money involved...

The offer claims “Participants will receive a $100,000 guarantee,” and that “every time they survive one of the eight evictions, they will earn another $5,000.”

The winner of the entire competition earns $250,000 and a favorite house guest, chosen by the viewers at the end of the season, scores an extra $25,000.

IF that's true, it's kinda annoying that they get so much more money compared to the regular houseguests. And they're in the house for a shorter amount of time. AND they're not sequestered once they're evicted, etc.

Anyhow, the new season starts in about a week.

TheLurker

rubber spoon

Postby TheLurker » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:26 pm

Like many celebrity shows, they really, really stretch the definition of celebrity.

Scaramouchi (sp?) is the worst, IMHO. I mean, weren't you supposed to be a politician? This makes your whole career look like a joke!

At least we all know the Lohan Mom is a money-whore.

There really is no one to root for. :smt011

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:48 am

I'm rooting for Joey Lawrence. :smt023

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:43 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:I'm rooting for Joey Lawrence. :smt023

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:38 pm

It's not on tonight, but it's on tomorrow (Monday), then Tuesay, Wednesday, Friday and next Sunday.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:34 am

Yeah, it's giving my DVR fits because of all the other shows I record on Tues and Wed. This show will end up being viewed OnDemand when ever I get the chance.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:34 pm

"No one's counting how many gold medals you have."

Hey, Tamar Braxton, how many Grammys do you have? Oh, you were only nominated? Hmmm...

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:57 pm

So they were put into pairs for the HOH comp, Ryan and Jonathan (from Cake Wars and Mean Girls) won and there's going to be a Battle between the pair of winners. The winner is HOH and the loser goes on the block.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:00 am

It was a total yawn-fest.

leave a comment with facebook