Advertisement

BN: Wonder Woman #3 preview

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 427 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

BN: Wonder Woman #3 preview

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:08 am

Some great art and a few lingering questions are addressed !

http://www.comixology.com/sku/DEC090144 ... an-3-of-3-
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

Advertisement

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 529 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:32 pm

This was a really good issue... though i'm confused what wonder woman saw in mera's mind, i didn't really get it.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:51 am

In last week's Green Lantern #50, Mera admitted that she [spoiler]never really wanted any children. [/spoiler]
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

MrBlack
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 119 posts

Postby MrBlack » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:36 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:In last week's Green Lantern #50, Mera admitted that she [spoiler]never really wanted any children. [/spoiler]

She was under the crazy Red Lantern influence so I wasn't sure that was to be taken literally.

This comic makes more sense if she was being truthful though.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:39 pm

The whole point of being a Red Lantern is that you are fueled by whatever incident or memory is driving the rage in you. You aren't "under the influence" of anything that makes you say things you don't mean. Think back to anyone who has become a RL. All the speak about, when they speak, is about that motivator.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand