Friday, May 6, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Blacklisted since 2012."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Halo movie trailer (IGN April Fool's joke)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:03 pm

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_4DHllroiqM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_4DHllroiqM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:05 pm

have no clue what it is so big :|

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:09 pm

April fool's fail...

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:10 pm

lol

awesome

:lol:

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:10 pm

I agree, the Legend of Zelda trailer they did a couple of years ago was really cool, this sadly is not.

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm

they couldn't get benny lava for this?

MrBlack

WTF is this rank?

Postby MrBlack » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:54 pm

Your giant video not only broke the scroll bar, but it broke the thread preview as well.

I hope you're proud of yourself! :x

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:55 pm

MrBlack wrote:Your giant video not only broke the scroll bar, but it broke the thread preview as well.

I hope you're proud of yourself! :x

My other video did the same thing, I have no idea why it is so large. If you or Jude knows how to fix them I would appreciate it.

MrBlack

WTF is this rank?

Postby MrBlack » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:01 pm

AMS wrote:My other video did the same thing, I have no idea why it is so large. If you or Jude knows how to fix them I would appreciate it.

Youtube has changed their embedding function, which seems to have made the Youtube tags redundant.

When you select "Embed" you can choose video size. Choose the smallest one.

I fixed it for you.

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:04 pm

MrBlack wrote:Youtube has changed their embedding function, which seems to have made the Youtube tags redundant.

When you select "Embed" you can choose video size. Choose the smallest one.

I fixed it for you.

Thank you :-D

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:21 pm

I remember I fell for the LEGO Halo game a couple of years back. :x :(

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:30 pm

misac wrote:I remember I fell for the LEGO Halo game a couple of years back. :x :(

It would have probably been better than Halo 3, err, I mean the last 3 hours that they chose not to release with Halo 2 but rather charge people 60 bucks for the end of the game they bought four years ago.

leave a comment with facebook