Tuesday, January 15, 2019 • Evening Edition • "Yellow journalism at its finest."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

What Was The last Film You Watched ?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

Rain Partier

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:34 am

Street Law and Mutant Girls Squad - One of these has breast swords and someone who can have a chainsaw come out of their ass. The other one doesn't have those things.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:37 am

I had to look this up. :lol:

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand

Glaeken

dINGO

Postby Glaeken » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:21 pm

Solo -pretty good, but one can understand how fans might not feel it fits in their limited perceptions of how the SW movies should be.

Godzilla: The Planet Eater - It was going well until it turned into some theological Kantian philosophical debate.

LiamA

cheese

Postby LiamA » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:11 pm

1) The only way Tony's room could be any more Seventies is if there was a 'Saturday Night Fever' poster on the wall.

2) When Tony and Stephanie are dancing together in the dance studio just proves to me how good of a dancer John Travolta is.

RobThompson

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby RobThompson » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:20 pm

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:35 am

A really good cast rounds out this crazy mix of comedy, action and many many twists. There is a chase sequence 3/4 of the way through that is a darn nice piece of directing. Stick around for the post-credits scenes. :smt023

LiamA

cheese

Postby LiamA » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:47 am

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:57 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:I had to look this up. :lol:

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand

So...I'm guessing the buttsex is out?

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:05 pm

That is the Extreme Chastity Belt For Anal. :lol:

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:09 pm

Godzilla (2014)
Bryan Cranston, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen. A slow plot that focuses on Taylor-Johnson as a soldier and son of Cranston's character. Although Cranston usually makes everything better all I could see was Quicksilver banging the Scarlet Witch.

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:30 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:That is the Extreme Chastity Belt For Anal. :lol:

I'm guessing it would work... :shock: :P

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:32 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Godzilla (2014)
Bryan Cranston, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen. A slow plot that focuses on Taylor-Johnson as a soldier and son of Cranston's character. Although Cranston usually makes everything better all I could see was Quicksilver banging the Scarlet Witch.

Hmmm...is that the Eifel tower? Cause I don't recall seeing Godzilla in Paris in that movie. Also...I don't recall seeing much Godzilla in that Godzilla movie. Hopefully, KoTM will show him and the others more...

Glaeken

dINGO

Postby Glaeken » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:47 pm

achilles wrote:
So...I'm guessing the buttsex is out?

More extreme than The Goddaughter, which had a woman with some sort of gun in her vagina with a string hanging out. And you'd pull it and the gun would shoot you in the head.

GiveWarAChance

Rain Partier

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:19 pm

Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl - The matchup everyone has been waiting for. Frankenstein girl has the clear advantage here. She's made up of all the best parts of the people from her school. She has the arms from the wrist cutting club, the legs from the girl who wants to be African and the smoke filled lungs of the Chinese teacher. She can also unattach her limbs and use them as weapons or even make a propellar from them and fly. Plus her dad was Dr. Frankenstein's sorcerer and she has a sexy killer nurse on her side. Vampire girl can form weapons from blood and has a hunchback janitor on her side.

RobThompson

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby RobThompson » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:16 pm

leave a comment with facebook