The Asylum is the center of all activity on The Outhouse. All the topics from the forums below are collected here, along with Asylum-only discussions about all sorts of other stuff: music, movies, video games, politics, what Outhousers had for breakfast... It's all here in one place. Join the insanity!
- rubber spoon
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:10 am
- WTF is this rank?
- Posts: 11369
- Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:47 pm
- Title: Fun for the Whole Family!!
My birthday present!
Ol' Pointy Ears
- Outhouse World Champion
- Posts: 25929
- Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 7:40 pm
- Location: Georgia
- Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
- Formerly: T-Rex
Looks really cool, I think me and my family with enjoy it.
S.F. Jude Terror
- Posts: 72790
- Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
- Location: Up Your Ass
- Title: Webmaster Supreme
- Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror
- YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
- Posts: 25650
- Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:25 pm
- Formerly: AMS
Too bad they aren't doing a primetime premiere like they did with the first series though.
- Great Scott!!!
- Posts: 4665
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:42 pm
- Location: reenacting scenes from Platoon
- Title: Seduce and Destroy
- Formerly: some guy from the 'Rama
Maybe is wishful thinking.Maybe my eyes are deceiving me.But in some parts it seems the overall quality of the animation had improved more than what I expected.
Strict31 wrote:Curse you!
You've escaped from the trap that has always captured coyle and bender!!!
There will be another day, Miracloman! Another day!!!!
- Staff Writer
- Posts: 33383
- Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
- Location: UK
- Title: Shitlord
Awesome, there's so much good TV coming back soon, Community, Mad Man, Game Of Thrones and now Avatar! My faith in the medium has been restored!
leave a comment with facebook
Return to The Asylum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], fieldy snuts, Flynn the Pirate and 39 guests