*Membership spots not really limited!
Nominations for the WTF moment of the Week 6/27/2012
Welcome to a new feature on the Outhouse; the WTF moment of the week. Please bare with me as I am sure there will be kinks to work out as this moves forward, but the vision for this feature is not just a moment in a comic book, but can also include a news article (as long as it can be classified as ‘geeky’), a cover, or anything else we can think of.
This is not meant to be a “worst moment of the week” thread, rather a thread discussing moments that had you shaking your head (maybe laughing) and thinking WFT. This can include horrible moments, but don’t limit yourselves to the negative.
Most importantly, have fun!
Rules are simple (and mostly stolen from Zechs):
2. Each nomination must be a comic book or geek interest related moment that happened between the Sunday before this thread is posted and the following Saturday: this weeks is 6/23-6/30 (this gives me plenty of time to remember to post the nomination thread)
3. This does not include weekly previews, trade paperbacks, or back issue digests.
4. It has to be a moment – no entire comic books or movie or whatever
5. If you want to change your nomination, there are a few factors involved:
a. No one can have seconded your nom.
b. If it is clear for you to change your nom, you must edit your original post or the new post will be disqualified as being a double nomination.
c. You can change your second, third, etc. by editing your original post before the nomination period ends.
6. Moments on the poll do not have to be seconded. If there is room in the poll, moments that were nominated but not seconded will be added based on the order they were nominated.
7. Be specific on the comic title, issue number and moment you are nominating and seconding.
8. REMINDER - Provide a link to any news article or announcement you are nominating
9. Please be civil when commenting on other people's nominations. But feel free to discuss them in this thread.
10. In case there is debate on WHEN exactly a title came out, midtowncomics.com will be used as the deciding factor.
11. Any nominations not following the above rules will be disqualified.
12. If at five nominations are not made, RU will choose some, but they will all count as one nomination, not multiple thus making sure balance is preserved.
13. Ties, changes to the above rules, and any other issues that may arise in this process are all up to the whims of RU.
This thread will contain SPOILERS!!! And lots of them. If you haven't read this week's comics yet, go read them before continuing into this thread, or risk being spoiled!