Friday, August 26, 2016 • Morning Edition • "SCORE! The Outhouse does it again!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The College Perspective: Growing Up with a CovertActionTeam

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:06 pm

The College Perspective is a column by Victor C, the board's very own Toolverine, about his perspective of comics. It's called the College Perspective because he's in college and he has perspective and stuff. His first column is about the WildC.A.T.s and can be read here.

Enjoy!

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:14 pm

Nice job, Vic

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:57 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Nice job, Vic

Thanks, dude. This once is a little more slapdash than I had hoped for. Hopefully, I'll improve with time.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:55 pm

Nicely done, Vic. I loved this column, as much as I loved the 'CATs. :)

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:35 am

toolverine wrote:Thanks, dude. This once is a little more slapdash than I had hoped for. Hopefully, I'll improve with time.

I thought you did a pretty good job.

I'm looking forward to your next column.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:27 am

Really nice job, Vic! Honestly, I've never been that interested in getting into WILDCATS, but you've got me seriously considering picking up some trades. Can't wait for the second article.

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:02 am

starlord wrote:Really nice job, Vic! Honestly, I've never been that interested in getting into WILDCATS, but you've got me seriously considering picking up some trades. Can't wait for the second article.

You should. I suggest you pick up the crappy first issue. It's should only be a 25 cent investment and it will help with your understand of the first important evolutionary point for the team.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:04 am

Nice column - and I don't even read Wildcats. :-)

leave a comment with facebook