Wednesday, December 19, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Better than Bleeding Cool by that much."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Code Craze

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:00 pm

Vader wrote:
I like puppets

Grew up with the muppets and Sesame Street

I always wondered what goes on, you know, off camera in their seedy private lives

Must be some weird fetish.

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:05 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Must be some weird fetish.

Without question

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:07 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Not in a lotion. And basket kind of way?

I hope?

Ummmmmmmmmm.

Never mind.

This made me laugh !

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:18 pm

Arion wrote:
This made me laugh !

What’s new Arion how’s Life treating you?
Still doing the comic book or a different one maybe?

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:28 pm

My mother just told me that anyone who listens to Babymetal is brain dead. Thanks, mom. :derp:

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:09 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:My mother just told me that anyone who listens to Babymetal is brain dead. Thanks, mom. :derp:

I’m sure she meant it in the most loving, caring, kind way. :smt007 :smt058 :smt057 :kisskiss: :inlove: :smt055 :smt060 :smt050

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:33 pm

Sarahroo wrote:I’m sure she meant it in the most loving, caring, kind way. :smt007 :smt058 :smt057 :kisskiss: :inlove: :smt055 :smt060 :smt050

Oh, I totally agree. I never felt so loved as in the moment she described them as stupid and anyone who listens to them as brain dead. :smt007 It definitely came from the best of places.

One day I hope to grow old enough to just say anything I want with zero repercussions. It was just one of many insane things I heard today. I can't wait to come back for more.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:36 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Oh, I totally agree. I never felt so loved as in the moment she described them as stupid and anyone who listens to them as brain dead. :smt007 It definitely came from the best of places.

One day I hope to grow old enough to just say anything I want with zero repercussions. It was just one of many insane things I heard today. I can't wait to come back for more.

Oh nooo. That’s. Um. Interesting at best. I’m sorry. Remember she still loves you. Holidays do odd things to people I guess.

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:40 pm

Tough love?

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:51 pm

Vader wrote:Tough love?

Maybe the truth just hurts.

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:54 pm

You wrote up the statistics of baby metal fans and how popular they are previously

You have plenty of like minded people so you’re fine

Now if you begin appreciating the song stylings of Yoko Ono

Then we need to be worried

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Vader wrote:You wrote up the statistics of baby metal fans and how popular they are previously

You have plenty of like minded people so you’re fine

Now if you begin appreciating the song stylings of Yoko Ono

Then we need to be worried

I like to keep my addled brain as open as possible. Maybe they have performed to 55,000 like minded people with mental disabilities. Probably some kind of group therapy that was concocted. I can't think too hard on this matter because I fear I may cause even more brain damage. Mother always knows best.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:39 pm

Anyone not get one of those $2 Vudu credits from the other day and want one? They're only one per account. I think I have an extra that I didn't kill.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:58 pm

Live and Let Die is just as cheesy as I remembered. Awful one-liners, over-the top villains, and goofy hand to hand combat. The guy with the claw arm that is obviously just attached to the end of his hand is amazing. Bond's half cocked line is just classic. The chase scenes are pretty good, but nothing beats Bond running on the backs of crocodiles. Solitaire is a great Bond girl. What a hoot.

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:59 pm

Well Buried takes you on a rollercoaster
Must have been crazy cheap to film though

leave a comment with facebook