• DC Comics 52 relaunch pushes them into the number one spot in September.
• How did DC Comics relaunch land with fans? Check out our official 52apalooza results and get rankings for all 52 releases.
• New York Comic Con starts October 13th and news is already rolling in about announcements, panels and more. Stay up to date on the latest.
• Avenging Spider-man #1 launch to offer free digital copy with purchase of hardcopy.
• Barnes & Noble announces they are pulling the 100 DC Graphic Novels being offered on Kindle Fire, but not on Nook from their stores.
• The Outhouse has launched an October art feature: 31 Days of Halloween. With new art updates daily.
• Check out the latest Comic Reviews and also feature review columns offering rundowns and editorials on the latest books to hit the shelves:
The Idiots Guide to Comics talks Catwoman and Red Hood and the Outlaws controversy.
This Week in Punchy reviews 18 comics from wednesday’s latest releases.
SuperReads covers the latest Fear Itself from Marvel and more in it’s huge synopsis rundown.
And if you want reviews on a book from a variety of posters check out the latest Review Group as they discuss Aquaman #1 or for fun check out What Outhousers are Saying about Comics for a rundown of quotes about the latest books.
• Read the Latest interviews with Phil Hester, Dan Jurgens and Joshua Hale Fialkov.
• Outside of the comic world: Xbox has make a deal to bring nearly 40 TV and entertainment providers to their LIVE service.
• Will next season’s Simpsons be the last?
• And Lev Grossman’s fantasy novel The Magician optioned by Fox for Television.
The Outhouse is sponsored this week by Late Nite Draw. Recently featured on ComicsAlliances' Best Art Ever, he is a Chicago-based commissioned artist with a self-published Digital+Print one-shot coming out in October about the abominable snowman called ABOBAMANIMABBLE, and is also available for commissions. Check out some amazing art by clicking here or by clicking the banner at the top, and support the people who support The Outhouse.
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jeremy Shane
Jeremy was born in a small mountain village of a strange foreign land called Weystvurginea. Banishment for liberal views saw him spend years wondering the east coast until he decided to bike to California. When he saw how long a trip it was, he drove instead. Now he's living it up in a low humidity climate, sometimes working on his photography and when not, he writes for us covering books (by way of his blog: Reading Realms), gaming, tv, movies, comics, conventions in the SoCal area, and creates a weekly webcomic: A Journey Through Skyrim. If you look for him offline, start in the L.A. area; online start at: www.jeremyshane.info for his profile and all the social networks he's on... or just follow him on twitter, he seems to be on there a lot: @jeremyshane.
More articles from Jeremy Shane