Retailers battle for customer pre-orders these days by having special content offered specific to the store. Some of the Halo 4 special offers are coming in.
Halo 4 comes out November 6th, but place your pre-orders now at one of these retailers for special downloadable content usually consisting of a cosmetic change:
- GameStop: Forest armor skin with customizable colors
- Amazon: Downloadable Gold Web Armour Skin, Bulletproof Emblem and Spartan Emblem
- Blockbuster: Downloadable Xbox LIVE Spartan Warrior Avatar
- GAME: Downloadable Blue Circuit Armour Skin, Arctic Weapon Skin and 6 specialisations
- HMV: Downloadable Locus Helmet, Purple Spartan Warrior Armour and Xbox LIVE Unicom Avatar Armour (if ordered in-store)
- Tesco: Halo 4 T-shirt and Downloadable Black Raptor Armour Skin
- Play: Downloadable Deadeye Helmet
- Shop2net: Downloadable Assassin Emblem
- Grainger Games: Downloadable Red Pulse Armour Skin
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jeremy Shane
Jeremy was born in a small mountain village of a strange foreign land called Weystvurginea. Banishment for liberal views saw him spend years wondering the east coast until he decided to bike to California. When he saw how long a trip it was, he drove instead. Now he's living it up in a low humidity climate, sometimes working on his photography and when not, he writes for us covering books (by way of his blog: Reading Realms), gaming, tv, movies, comics, conventions in the SoCal area, and creates a weekly webcomic: A Journey Through Skyrim. If you look for him offline, start in the L.A. area; online start at: www.jeremyshane.info for his profile and all the social networks he's on... or just follow him on twitter, he seems to be on there a lot: @jeremyshane.
More articles from Jeremy Shane