Three more previews for Marvel Comics in stores November 14, 2012! Amazing Spider-Man #697, Red She-Hulk #59, and Venom #27!
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #697
DAN SLOTT (W) • GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI (A)
Cover BY STEVE MCNIVEN
DANGER ZONE Part 3 of 3
• Spider-Man joins the WAR of the Goblins!
• We brought back Roderick Kingsley, the original Hobgoblin—will any other Goblins show?
• And the pieces of the puzzle are almost complete for AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #700…
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
RED SHE-HULK #59
JEFF PARKER (W) • CARLO PAGULAYAN & WELLINGTON ALVES (A)
Cover by CARLO PAGULAYAN
The world’s most powerful female super human is CLASSIFIED!
• Red She-Hulk’s war on ALL superhumans continues!
• Captain America has no choice but to hunt her down!
• Will the newly redesigned X-51 need to use lethal force against her?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
CULLEN BUNN (W)
DECLAN SHALVEY (A)
Cover BY Patch Zircher
MINIMUM CARNAGE – PART FIVE!
• Venom, Scarlet Spider and the Micronauts fight to save a universe – but in the process, have doomed our own!
• Cullen Bunn and Declan Shalvey bring you the pentultimate chapter of the mega-levolent masterpiece!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
Our friends at Nix Comics are sponsoring The Outhouse this week. Show them you appreciate it by checking out their comics. One dollar from every Nix Comics sold this month will go to Kirby-4-Heroes.
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Jude Terror
Jude Terror is the Webmaster Supreme of The Outhouse and a sarcastic ace reporter dedicated to delivering irreverent comics and entertainment news to The Outhouse's dozens of loyal readers. Driven by a quest for vengeance, Jude Terror taught himself to program and joined The Outhouse. He instantly began working toward his goal of forcing the internet comics community to take itself less seriously and failing miserably. Ironically, our webmaster, whose website skills know no end, has very little understanding of social networks or how they work. Regardless, you can find him on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, but would probably have the most luck just emailing him.
More articles from Jude Terror