Written by IvCNuB4
on Sunday, August 18 2013 and posted in Previews
Who is Wraith ?
Source: Comics Continuum
The DC solicit:
Superman’s found out the secret the U.S. Army tried desperately to keep from him—or more specifically, that secret’s found him! But with hijacked drone aircraft tearing Tokyo apart, there’s not much time for mystery…and with Lois Lane on the case as well, what’s in the darkness will come to the light !
Written by: Scott Snyder
Art & Cover by: Jim Lee, Scott Williams
Backup Art by: Dustin Nguyen
• 1:300 B&W Variant cover by Jim Lee and Scott Williams
• 1:100 75th Anniversary 1930s Variant cover by Dave Bullock
• 1:75 75th Anniversary Golden Age Variant cover by J.G. Jones
• 1:50 75th Anniversary Silver Age Variant cover by Brian Bolland
• 1:50 75th Anniversary Bronze Age Variant cover by Jim Starlin
• 1:25 75th Anniversary Modern Age Variant cover by Cliff Chiang
• 1:25 75th Anniversary Superman Reborn Variant cover by Tom Grummett and Karl Kesel
• 1:25 variant 75th Anniversary Villains Variant cover featuring Bizarro by Ethan Van Sciver
• 75th Anniversary New 52 Variant cover by Aaron Kuder
On Sale: August 21, 2013
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook account below and we'll take care of adding it to the stream above. But you really should consider getting a full Outhouse account, which will allow you to quote posts, choose an avatar and sig, and comment on our forums too. If that sounds good to you, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - IvCNuB4
IvCNuB4, which translates into “Grown man riding a unicorn,”is a cool cat. Not much else is known about him except that he loves scooping Jude Terror and the rest of the staff secretly believes that he is the funny one.
More articles from IvCNuB4