Written by IvCNuB4
on Friday, March 28 2014 and posted in Previews
Black Widow #5, Loki: Agent Of Asgard #3, Guardians Of The Galaxy Prelude #1
Source: Newsarama / Comics Continuum previews
Black Widow #5
• Paris, London, Montenegro. Natasha is in a race against time, under the shadow of the hammer…
• A dark plot threatens Europe, and even SHIELD doesn’t know who’s behind it...
• With nowhere to turn for answers, Natasha has no choice but to ask THE RAVEN for help…
Written by: Nathan Henry Edmondson
Art & Cover by: Phil Noto
Loki: Agent Of Asgard #3
• Loki heads back to the dawn of Asgard to join its greatest heroes on a quest for an otter-skin of gold, the heart’s-blood of a dragon... and a certain magical sword.
• Meanwhile, Loki does not appear in this issue.
• Both these statements are, for once, true
Written by: Al Ewing
Art by: Lee Garbett
Cover by: Jenny Frison
Varian Cover by: Olivier Coipel
Who is Nebula? What tragic events forged her unbreakable allegiance to her dark lord? Find out here! Plus: Gamora! Korath! And more from the Marvel Cinematic Universe!
Written by: Dan Abnett, Andy Lanning
Art by: Wellington Alves
Support our sponsors:
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook account below and we'll take care of adding it to the stream above. But you really should consider getting a full Outhouse account, which will allow you to quote posts, choose an avatar and sig, and comment on our forums too. If that sounds good to you, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - IvCNuB4
IvCNuB4 likes to maintain an air of mystery by never publicly revealing his true name unless you are one of the four lucky Outhouse posters he has PM'd it to. A life-long Chicago native, he was introduced to comics by his older brother's vast collection of Silver Age issues. When he is not at his day job as an IT geek or making the most of Chicago's three months of incredible summer, he can found spending way too much time with his very large, very loud Italian family. You will never find him on the likes of Facebook or Twitter as he scoffs at the necessity of most forms of social media.
More articles from IvCNuB4