News of the convention is beginning to trickle out of Las Vegas.
While news from MorrisonCon has been scant this weekend, BleedingCool managed to sneak in multiple reporters that showcased Grant Morrison's mad talking over music skills as well as imparting just how different this convention was from everything else.
However, it wouldn't be a convention without a few tidbits of news about the industry, so here they are.
- Grant Morrison confirmed the longheld suspicion that he is not a god. "I am just a human being, I'm not...a demigod," Morrison said, relieving the fears of religious folk everywhere.
- There will be new pages in Absolute Final Crisis, including pages of Captain Carrot fighting zombies.
- There's a decent chance Seaguy Vol. 3 will hit shelves before Multiversity.
- J.H. Williams III will not be drawing Batwoman after a few more issues. He will continue to write the series, though.
- Grant Morrison expressed displeasure about how the Red was being used in Animal Man, noting that it made the character seem like a second-rate Swamp Thing.
- Dr. Hurt will appear in Morrison's Batman run again. Also, both Chris Burnham and Morrison stated that the entirety of Morrison's Batrun still existed (including Stephanie Brown), at least in their heads.
We tip our hats to Bleeding Cool, who did a great job of covering MorrisonCon and made me hope for a follow-up that the Outhouse will pay me to go to. Wishful thinking, I know.