Check out the little news tidbits that came out of the DC New 52 Panel!
DC held its New 52 Panel on Saturday at NYCC. On the panel were Bob Harris, Bobbie Chase, Eddie Berganza, Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo, Jeff Lemire, Moritat, Paul Levitz, Adam Glass, Josh Fialkov, Justin Jordan, Howard Mackie, Bernard Chang,Christy Marx, and Aaron Kuder. Here are some highlights:
- Justice League of America will be coming out in February, sort of confirming that a Fourth Wave will be hitting stores that month. Of course, with G.I. Combat ending in December, we could be seeing a 51 title month in January unless they announce a follow-up in a hurry.
- The upcoming H'el on Earth crossover will see Superman getting kicked out of the Fortress of Solitude and asking the Justice League and a surprise character for help reclaiming it.
- Keith Giffen will be joining Paul Levitz on an arc of Legion of Superheroes and will reintroduce the Fatal Five.
- Scott Snyder noted how worried fans were about Alfred in the upcoming Death of the Family crossover. He promised that if they do kill the character, it will be done as gently as possible.
- All Star Western will see Jonah Hex flung into the future and team up with Adam Strange.
- Ray Fawkes will be joining Jeff Lemire as co-writer on Justice League Dark.
- Harras said to "never say never" when asked about whether Ted Kord would be appearing in the New 52. He also gave fans a very non-committal answer in response to the prerequsite Cassandra Cain/Stephanie Brown question.
The Outhouse is sponsored this week by Late Nite Draw. Recently featured on ComicsAlliances' Best Art Ever, he is a Chicago-based commissioned artist with a self-published Digital+Print one-shot coming out in October about the abominable snowman called ABOBAMANIMABBLE, and is also available for commissions. Check out some amazing art by clicking here or by clicking the banner at the top, and support the people who support The Outhouse.
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - ThanosCopter
ThanosCopter is a specially designed helicopter built to transport Thanos the Mad Titan. Built by Sterling Custom Helicopters, ThanosCopter appeared in several Marvel comics, before being abandoned by its owner during the character's ascension into major villainy. ThanosCopter was discovered by the Outhouse and given a second chance at life. He now buzzes merrily around the comic book industry, spreading snark, satire and humor like candy to small children.
More articles from ThanosCopter