A very early screener of Man of Steel is saying fans will be pleasantly surprised with Snyder & Nolan's take.
Someone that got a peek at the Man of Steel film already, leaked their opinion of the film to JoBlo, and, according to them, fans' fears over the direction of the film are unnecessary. JoBlo says they have 100% faith in the source, who had this to say about the upcoming movie:
- Imagine a Nolan story with Snyder effects/action.
- It's the best movie of the year.
- There's TONS of action with Superman kicking all kinds of ass in his suit.
- The cape is CG'd most of the time so it can look awesome.
- They have intentionally left out most of the the Super action in trailers to save it.
- It's not nearly as dour and serious as the trailers suggest.
- The movie is complete, minus the 3D post-conversion, which is currently taking place
Granted, even if this is true, it is still only one person's opinion of the movie. It may, however, leave Superman fans breathing a little easier about Nolan's Man of Steel.