Yesterday, we found out the remaining cast who'll be on the animated movie. Today, we now have a gander at the box art for the DVD/Blu Ray for the movie:
Along with the extras for the DVD/Blu Ray release:
- A Flash in Time: Are there other dimensions? Can time travel get us there? And if The Flash existed, could he really travel through time? Interviews with experts in mythology, theoretical physics and top DC writers will examine the science and legacy of the storytelling behind the fiction.
- My Favorite Villians! The Flash Bad Guys: Acclaimed DC Comics writer Geoff Johns and others share their favorite Flash villains in this short film that gives viewers a glimpse into the Flash’s world through the eyes of some of the nefarious characters he has encountered over the past 70 years!
- A Sneak Peek at the next DC Universe animated movie:. An in-depth look into the next DC Animated feature film, spotlighting the cast and crew.
- From the DC Comics Vault: Bonus cartoon episodes.
- The Flashpoint Paradox Audio Commentary (no word on who the commentary will be from YET.)
Along with the extras we finally learned out who adapted the comic story for the animated screen. Jim Krieg (Batman: The Brave & The Bold, Green Lantern: The Animated Series) had the dubious task of adapting the reality-changing event comic that transformed the DCU to the New 52 Universe. Was he up to task? You can find out for yourselves when Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox will be hitting stores come July 30, 2013.
The Outhouse is sponsored by Cinema Crazed: Celebrating Film Culture & Pop Culture.
You Might Also Like:
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Zechs
Zechs is the lord and master of The Toy Shed, Character Spotlight, and Cartoon Reviews. He's also an aspiring comic book writer trying to get some of his works published on the Outhouse. If there's any greater quality to Zechs, it's that he's an avid fan of comic book characters and would defend them to the bitter end against the companies that use them wrongly. Zechs walks the lonely path in Chicagoland area.
More articles from Zechs