Giffen discusses working on 'Threshold' and what's coming up for Brit teen favorite Larfleeze
Source: Comic Vine
Our friends at ComicVine interviewed writer Keith Giffen to discuss his current work on DC's science-fiction book Threshold and what's coming up for Orange Lantern Larfleeze as he moves into his own title.
- The plot with new Green Lantern, Jediah Caul, will come to a definitive end. We'll also get to see a bit of Star Hawkins and Ilda .. and finally catching a glimpse of the Lady Styx.
Cover to Threshold #5
- The Threshold cast has been introduced so no new additions for the foreseeable future.
- When designing new characters Giffen advises to just have fun. And ignore the Internet whiners.
- Focus on Threshold characters will change, but be drawn from characters already introduced. Assuming they survive long enough.
Blue Beetle (Jaime) is slated to be a major player. Lonar has plans for the kid wearing the reverse engineered Apokolyptian battle armor.
- Star Hawkins gets his time in the spotlight once Larfleeze exits for his own title. The story revolves around the hunt for the legendary, longest running contestant.
For Larfleeze’s new title expect new characters, new locales, new threats, new romances (yes... romances). All Giffen is taking with him from the DCU are Larfleeze and Stargrave (and one other). The rest will all be brand new characters.
- The "one other" mentioned above is G'NORT. However this time he's not a GL.
Support our sponsors:
We get it. You don't feel like signing up for an Outhouse account, even though it's FREE and EASY! That's okay. You can comment with your Facebook account below and we'll take care of adding it to the stream above. But you really should consider getting a full Outhouse account, which will allow you to quote posts, choose an avatar and sig, and comment on our forums too. If that sounds good to you, sign up for an Outhouse account by clicking here.
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!