Source: The Beat
Here's some highlights from the Superior Spider-Man panel at SDCC, which featured Steve Wacker, Christos Gage, Chris Yost, Humberto Ramos, Kevin Shinick, Nick Spencer, James Robinson and Chris Samnee.
- Agent Venom will square off against the Superior Spider-Man in a four issue arc called 'Darkest Hours'. The arc will take place entirely in Superior Spider-Man.
- Yup, Spider-Man 2099 is coming. He'll be integrated into the main arc of Superior Spider-Man.
- Black Cat is popping up in Superior Spider-Man #20. This will be an important issue, I guess.
- The Punisher will pop up in Superior Foes of Spider-Man.
- Superior Spider-Man Team Up will feature SpOck making his own Sinister Six after getting the boot from the Avengers (did that happen? I totally missed that.)
- Scarlet Spider will face off against Kraven in that series.
- Daredevil will be teaming up with a bunch of monsters, including Satana and Frankenstein. No, not our Frankenstein. Another one.
- Peter Parker is coming back in Superior Spider-Man #25.
- Okay, that last one was a complete fabrication. Give up Parksnores, he's dead. Never coming back. Ever.
That's all that happened in the panel. Enjoy some pretty art.
Note: Some of the tidbits of the story was pulled from Newsarama's coverage of the event. They're doing God's work over there, so give them a read, mmkay?
You Might Also Like:
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - ThanosCopter
ThanosCopter is a specially designed helicopter built to transport Thanos the Mad Titan. Built by Sterling Custom Helicopters, ThanosCopter appeared in several Marvel comics, before being abandoned by its owner during the character's ascension into major villainy. ThanosCopter was discovered by the Outhouse and given a second chance at life. He now buzzes merrily around the comic book industry, spreading snark, satire and humor like candy to small children.
More articles from ThanosCopter