Doc Hammer and Jackson Publick owned the panel as always and gave away these tidbits of information and clips. For those who do not want to be spoiled, they do discuss tomorrow's episode. So YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Doc apologizes to the fans, stating he's sorry that he and Jackson take so long when developing seasons of the show. They really love the show and try to step up their game when developing it. They really do love their fans, and he's bothered at times the criticism he and Jackson get for the long delays between seasons.
- The pair are currently writing Season 6 RIGHT NOW.
- Dark Horse will be releasing a book called The Art of the Venture Brothers. No release date was set for the book, just that it will be coming soon.
- Obviously, Doctor Venture isn't dead. Like they really would kill off the star of their show? More on his actual fate later.
- The season premiere to Season 6 will be THE REAL Season 5 finale. Tomorrow's episode merely sets up the larger story that'll be told in 6.01.
- Why hasn't there been a The Venture Brothers: The Video Game? Nobody has ever asked.
- Two clips were shown. The first was an extended clip of what Adult Swim currently has up on their website. It's of the first three minutes of tomorrow's episode featuring Hank and Dead waking up to their new lives as wards to their Godfathers, Action Man and Colonel Gentleman after reading a note stating their father was dead.
The second clip was of the Dr. Mrs. Monarch and Dr. Venture, who is recovering after having a disco ball dropped on him, while the Monarch is preparing a list of devices to torture him with. Doc confides with Dr. Mrs. Monarch that he's really not afraid having been kidnapped. It's happened to him for so long and that no one has ever hurt him when he has. Dr. Mrs. Monarch tells him chillingly he's sadly misinformed and then proceeds to break his arm.
The panel ends.