Here's a recap of some of the relevant news coming out of Image's Skybound panel. This isn't a complete recap, just the tidbits I found interesting:
- Chris Dingess and Matthew Roberts are working on a new series called Manifest Destiny, which features Lewis and Clark as "black op government agents" hunting exotic creatures, presumably of the supernatural variety.
- They talked a little more about Justin Jordan and Matteo Scalara's Dead Body Gone series, which we covered here.
- Ghosted is now an ongoing series.
- Davis Schulner's Clone is being developed into a TV show by NBC/Universal.
- No immediate plans for The Infinite or Image United. Image United might see another issue someday.
- Robert Kirkman is "very involved" with The Walking Dead show. He's in the writing room fulltime, as a matter of fact.
- Thief of Thieves TV show is also still in development, but no new news.
Full coverage of the panel can be found at Newsarama, which has been linked above.
The Outhouse is sponsored this week by Late Nite Draw. Recently featured on ComicsAlliances' Best Art Ever, he is a Chicago-based commissioned artist with a self-published Digital+Print one-shot coming out in October about the abominable snowman called ABOBAMANIMABBLE, and is also available for commissions. Check out some amazing art by clicking here or by clicking the banner at the top, and support the people who support The Outhouse.
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - ThanosCopter
ThanosCopter is a specially designed helicopter built to transport Thanos the Mad Titan. Built by Sterling Custom Helicopters, ThanosCopter appeared in several Marvel comics, before being abandoned by its owner during the character's ascension into major villainy. ThanosCopter was discovered by the Outhouse and given a second chance at life. He now buzzes merrily around the comic book industry, spreading snark, satire and humor like candy to small children.
More articles from ThanosCopter