Here's some highlights from Marvel's Infinity Panel, which featured appearances by Axel Alonso, Mike McKone,Sam Humphries, Rick Remender, Frank Tieri, Charles Soule, Zeb Wells and Nick Spencer.
- Steve McNiven will be the new artist on Uncanny Avengers. Remender noted that the Apocalypse Twins will be leading a "mutant rapture". I don't know what that's supposed to mean, but I do look forward to Remender wading into yet another deeply divisive concept.
- Alonso repeats that the Inhumans is the next big Marvel property.
- Nova will have a large role in Infinity. Nova and Guardians of the Galaxy will address how Thanos escaped from the Cancerverse.
- There are plans for the New Warriors in the future, probably in Zeb Wells' Nova.
- Doom 2099 will appear in Uncanny Avengers.
Full coverage of the panel can be found at the CBR link above.
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - ThanosCopter
ThanosCopter is a specially designed helicopter built to transport Thanos the Mad Titan. Built by Sterling Custom Helicopters, ThanosCopter appeared in several Marvel comics, before being abandoned by its owner during the character's ascension into major villainy. ThanosCopter was discovered by the Outhouse and given a second chance at life. He now buzzes merrily around the comic book industry, spreading snark, satire and humor like candy to small children.
More articles from ThanosCopter