We covered Top Cow's biggest announcement, the release of Larime Taylor's A Voice in the Dark, yesterday, but here's some other news coming out of the imprints panel yesterday:
- The Darkness movie is back on track and will feature Sara Pizzini chasing down Jackie Estacado. The movie is being developed by New Regency.
- Marc Silvestri is working on a new four issue miniseries entitled The Magi. Readers will get sneak peek of the book during Free Comic Book Day, with the full issue hitting stores two weeks later.
- A new project entitled Darkness Falls is coming. Dale Keown provided a cover, but we don't know who's writing or illustrating the project.
- Top Cow is also releasing an all ages title called Teen Witchblade. Both the Darkness and Angelus will also be involved.
- Minotaur Press will be releasing two new series: Control and Wildfire. Both will be written by Matt Hawkins. Control will be illustrated by Colleen Doran and Wildfire will be illustrated by Linda Sejic.
- Finally, the Honorverse is coming to comics! Top Cow will be adapting the science fiction military books by David Weber as Tales of Honor, which will be made in conjunction with a feature film.
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - ThanosCopter
ThanosCopter is a specially designed helicopter built to transport Thanos the Mad Titan. Built by Sterling Custom Helicopters, ThanosCopter appeared in several Marvel comics, before being abandoned by its owner during the character's ascension into major villainy. ThanosCopter was discovered by the Outhouse and given a second chance at life. He now buzzes merrily around the comic book industry, spreading snark, satire and humor like candy to small children.
More articles from ThanosCopter