At the Star Wars: Rebels panel at NYCC, fans were given a much detailed look than the brief tease we got earlier in the week. What did they get? Why the first look at one of the villains of the show, THE INQUISITOR!!!
Being that the galaxy is quite large, and taking a part from the Expanded Universe lore, meet the Inquisitor, whose job is to hunt down any remaining Jedi. No word yet who'll be voicing him, but here's the official picture of him via the Official Star Wars site:
Other notes of what the show will be about were revealed as well. Namely:
- The show will be set 14 years after Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
- Characters from Star Wars: The Clone Wars were teased, but no official word that they will pop up on the show. GIVE US HONDO!! Profit must be had!!!
- Previous designs are shown (the same ones shown at the Celebration: Europe panel).
- Inquisitor picture (not the official one, but a completely different one):
- Series will start on Lothal, a planet in the Outer Rim.
And now a video from Dave Filoni:
If there's any more info that comes from the panel, we'll keep you updated.
Our friends at Nix Comics are sponsoring The Outhouse this week. Show them you appreciate it by checking out their comics. One dollar from every Nix Comics sold this month will go to Kirby-4-Heroes.
You Might Also Like:
Comment without an Outhouse Account using Facebook
Note: while you are welcome to speak your mind freely on any topic, we do ask that you keep discussion civil between each other. Nasty personal attacks against other commenters is strongly discouraged. Thanks!
About the Author - Zechs
Zechs is the lord and master of The Toy Shed, Character Spotlight, and Cartoon Reviews. He's also an aspiring comic book writer trying to get some of his works published on the Outhouse. If there's any greater quality to Zechs, it's that he's an avid fan of comic book characters and would defend them to the bitter end against the companies that use them wrongly. Zechs walks the lonely path in Chicagoland area.
More articles from Zechs